No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2015. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad je Cungov poraz jos tezi, posto je Lu juce povredio ledja i danas nije mogao da izadje na teren protiv Dzonsona, Amerikanac je prvi polufinalista. Erber i Busta za sada bez brejka
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Hoce li neko imati statistiku meca Herbert-Busta? Zanima me Bustin postotak osvojenih poena na 1. servis.
      1. Andrey Rublev
      2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
      3. Alexander Zverev
      4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• 33 od 39 za sada

sigpic

Comment

• Borna ocajan

sigpic

Comment

• Joj Borne, steta.

Busta je imao 95% na prvi servis sredinom drugog, vidim da je kasnije to palo znacajno
            1. Andrey Rublev
            2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
            3. Alexander Zverev
            4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• овде је Андерсон тата...
              sigpic

Comment

• CW, izgleda da treba da prestanemo da se nadamo, pa nas možda pozitivno iznenadi.
                Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Tako nekako

Za njega imam fore do kraja sledece godine, do tad je valjda osvaja

sigpic

Comment

• Herbert prosao u finale WS, pobedio Johnsona sa 2:1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Jos da Jaziri dobije Kevina pa da igraju mec karijere za obojicu

sigpic

Comment

• To bi bilo odlicno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jaziri za sada u potpunom egalu, da vidimo sta ce biti u zavrsnici seta

sigpic

Comment

• Kevin je pred kraj ipak pokazao ko je kvalitetniji igrac i blizi je finalu

sigpic

Comment

• Kevin je ovde tata....видело се из авиона

Last edited by Žika; 30-08-15, 08:50.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ipak Anderson uzima titulu, 6:4 7:5, ali trofeji su bas zanimljivi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X