Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa veliki majstor, sa onakvom igrom imati 2 titule
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• To je izgleda to sto se tice Valensije i ATP-a, para vise nema
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Sousa ugasio turnir i sezonu ATP 250 serije, gigant

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          Sousa ugasio turnir i sezonu ATP 250 serije, gigant
          Post godine!!!!
          Kakav kraj za jednog ATP turnira, Sousa ti je zadnji sampion i zatvorio turnir. Mozda ce ga Merunka u buducnosti opet otvoriti, cisto da bude neki balans.
          OVAKO

Comment

• Ima Huan Karlos Ferero i dalje licencu, samo je pitanje kuda sa njom u Spaniji pored ovakvih ekonomskih problema

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
              Zaista je smesno ovo sto se dogadja, da ne kazem zalosno. Sousa osvaja titule u dvorani, igra i finala, ne znam sta da kazem. Kako je propao ovaj sport kad jedan mucenik kao Sousa postize ovo sto postize... Ali ja mu skidam kapu za to, treba znanje da cupas ovo.
              Imaš nešto protiv el profesorea

Kakva dominacija i turnir završen na najbolji mogući način

Comment

• Belgija ce dobiti turnir

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski
                ATP indoor event, which was run in Valencia (2009-2015) will be moved to Belgium - Brussels or Antwerp. ATP's decision expected in mid-Nov.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Moze Antverpen.. da se malo prisetimo najboljeg nezvanicnog turnira u Open eri

sigpic

Comment

• Pješke Sousa bolji igrač u dvorani nego na prašini, dovoljno je pogledat rezultate, tako da titula ne iznenaduje

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
                      Imaš nešto protiv el profesorea

Kakva dominacija i turnir završen na najbolji mogući način
                      Taman posla, samo se malo sprdam. Lik sto je izgubio od Gerasimova nakon 2-0 u setove osvaja turnir u dvorani Gasi tenis bre
                      OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                      X