Clear All

• Burnley-Bristol City
    4 - 0

37' Andre Gray (Michael Kightly)

45+2' Andre Gray (David Jones)

71' Scott Arfield (Sam Vokes)

78' Andre Gray (Matthew Lowton)

Izmjene:
    81' Ušao Rouwen Hennings izašao Andre Gray.
    81' Ušao Fredrik Ulvestad izašao Joey Barton.
    83' Ušao Matthew Taylor izašao Scott Arfield.

Ima još utakmica da se odigra, pa kad se kompletira 24. kolo, postaviću tabelu. Naredna protiv Ipsviča, kući 02.01.16.

No one likes us,
    No one likes us,
    No one likes us,
    We don't care,

We are Burnley,
    Super Burnley
    We are Burnley,
    From the Moor...

Comment

• MAGIC NUMBER: Burnley boss Dyche eyes hat-trick of January signings

SEAN Dyche revealed he is looking to freshen up his Burnley side with up to three January signings, despite a return to winning ways at Turf Moor.

The Clarets boss admitted he had already been in discussions over at least two deals for some time, but said that recent form had reinforced the areas he feels need strengthening for the second half of the season, as they bid to secure a return to the Premier League.

Yesterday’s 4-0 thrashing of Bristol City had been preceded by three defeats in five games - a run which belied an earlier record of nine wins from 12.

With the window not opening until January 1, Dyche made changes from within for their final game of 2015 in response to going down 3-0 to promotion rivals Hull City on Boxing Day.

Stephen Ward came in at left back for his first league start since December last year, with Ben Mee moving inside to partner Michael Keane at centre half, with Michael Duff dropping to the bench. Michael Kightly earned his first start since September following a back injury to George Boyd, while David Jones returned to the centre of midfield for Dean Marney, who was ruled out with a calf problem.

But despite getting a good reaction, Dyche remains keen to add reinforcements.

“Not so much (due to) recent form, there are certainly two, maybe three targets we have been on with for a while,” said the Burnley boss.

“Recent form highlights a couple of things, I think, to the challenge we have going forward.

“But there are a couple of things we have been on with for a while and we’ll see if they develop.

“We do need to do that to give us that step forward.

“Finance needs to be spent, and we’ll see where we can take that. It’s another important part of it.

“We have support with that, how much we will see.”

LINK/

Comment

• auuuu kakva prečka Bartona... Bog te...

Kakva klasa Greja kod prvog gola.

Januarski mečevi.

Burnley-Ipswich

Fa Cup
        Middlesbrough-Burnley

MK Dons-Burnley

Brentford-Burnley

Burnley-Derby

Sheff Wed-Burnley
        Last edited by Dule Krtola; 29-12-15, 16:11.

Comment

• Sad viđoh na fb neka stranica objavila da je Burnley zainteresovan za igrače Brentford-a, Alana Judge-a i James Tarkowskog.

Tarkowski ima 23 godine, defanzivac je i u Brentford je stigao 2014 godine iz Oldhama. U ovoj sezoni, odigrao je 21 utakmicu i postigao 1 gol i ima 3 asistencije. Ugovor mu ističe 30. 06. 2017.

Alen Judge... Sve pare bih bačio na ovog igrača, ali baš sve. Veznjak, dao 10 golova, 7 asistencija, 21 odigran meč. Znači igrač koji nam fali. Navodno cijena 2.5 miliona funti. Rođen je u Irskoj, ima 27 godina i ugovor sa Brentfodom ističe mu 30. 06. 2017 godine.

S' obzirom da igraju u timu koji je daleko od Premier lige, velike su šanse da prije svega Alen Judge dođe. Inače najbolji igrač Barnlija u ovom dijelu sezone, Andre Grej došao je iz Brentfoda, ljetos za 6 miliona funti.

Comment

• Ben Mee: Burnley have what it takes to push for promotion

BEN Mee believes Burnley will be in the promotion picture with more performances like their last two home games.

The Clarets have recorded back-to-back 4-0 wins at Turf Moor to reinforce their position in the Championship’s top six, despite their away day woes.

Burnley have won only three times on the road this season, and not since beating bitter rivals Blackburn Rovers in the derby on October 24.

But they are proving a formidable prospect on home territory, with eight wins from 12 games.

And while Sean Dyche’s side have struggled to pick up points from top half teams, with half of them still to play at Turf Moor - starting with Saturday’s visit of Ipswich Town - Mee expects a turnaround in 2016.

“It’s a big game for us and we’ll look to put in another good performance,” said Mee of the weekend game.

“We’ll look to build on Monday and hopefully get another good result.

“We’ll definitely go into it confident. We’ve got a good squad and we’ll give it a good shot as always.

“Obviously if we can replicate that (the last two home games) we’ll be up there or thereabouts.

“We’ll look to go on again in to Saturday and build for the New Year.

“It’s going to be a good run in, it’s going to be a challenge and we’re looking forward to it.

“We’ve played quite a lot of the teams that are up there away from home. They’ve still got to come to us and that might prove the difference.

“We need to beat the teams around us as well but these games (against struggling sides like Charlton and Bristol City) are just as tough. They’re as dangerous as the teams that are up and around us.”

Mee, who has played predominantly at left back in his Clarets career, was moved to his favoured centre half position to partner Michael Keane, with Michael Duff on the bench to rest a calf problem as one of three changes to the line-up.

As well as starts for David Jones and Michael Kightly in midfield, Stephen Ward came in at left back, and the defensive shake-up could not have gone better with Burnley recording their eighth clean sheet of the season.

“Keeping clean sheets is a good sign and banging in four goals is an even better sign,” said Mee.

“Everyone did well. It’s not easy to come in and play a full 90 minutes when you haven’t been in the team. They’ve come in and put on a good display which shows how good pros they are. Their fitness levels were up there.”

Of his centre half role, Mee added: “I enjoyed it massively. I’ve not played there for a while. I like playing there. Wherever I play I’ll do the best I can.

And the defender was pleased to atone for their Boxing Day blow at Hull.

“Everyone wanted to prove something and put Boxing Day behind them. They wanted to get a good result, which we did,” he said.

“It wasn’t a great display on Boxing Day but we put it right and we’ll look to do the same on Saturday.

“I don’t know what went wrong at Hull. We didn’t seem to get it together.

“They scored, we go chasing the game a bit, missed a couple of chances at 1-0 and could’ve got back in the game but we didn’t. They ended up scoring two more while we were chasing it.”

Burnley have not lost from a winning position this season, but equally they have not won after going behind. However, Mee insists there is not a psychological hurdle to get over to correct it.

“It’s definitely not psychological. We are decent at coming back from behind - we did it at Cardiff recently,” he said of last month’s 2-2 draw in South Wales.

“Going behind isn’t a factor for us - we’ve got the mentality to come back.”

LINK

Comment

• Pozdrav svima. Podrska za Duleta, znaci da navijam za Burnley. Dolazim iz Hrvatske, i ovdje cu iskljucivo komentirati u ovoj temi posto englesku ligu pratim na jednom drugom forumu.
              -
              Situacija je dosta zanimljiva na tabeli Championshipa, posto su jucer kiksali i Derby (2:2 v Leeds) i Brighton (0:1 v Ispwich) sto znaci da im se Burnley priblizio na samo tri boda. Ultra vazna tekma slijedi u subotu kada docekujemo Ipswich kojeg moramo dobititi kako bi se ucvratili na play-off pozicijama.
              -
              Gledao sam highlightse sa prosle utakmice i smatram kako smo napokom pokazali pravu igru, drzao se odlican presing, krila (posebno Kightly) su bila brza, cujem da je Mee doktorirao na poziciji stopera i sto reci za masinu Graya osim naklona do poda... Jako sam razocaran onakvom igrom u Hullu, bez ikakve ideje, jednoatavno su nas unistili ali smatram da je bolje izgubititi jednu tekmu s 3:0 nego tri sa po jedan nula (primjer prosla sezoneu BPL). Ali naizgled male utakmice imaju enormnu vaznost i njih ae najvise treba dobivati.

Comment

• Konačno

Da, Brajton i Hul su nam na 3 boda ali što je možda bitnije, Derby to jest drugoplasirani nam je na -7. Derbi sada igra protiv Middlesbrough-a, tako da možda dođemo na -4 od drugoplasiraog a za 2-3 kola igramo protiv njih kući, tako da iskoristili smo onaj niz neuspjeha, kikseva tako da sada treba iskoristi povoljan raspored i doć na tu drugu poziciju.

Al generalno u najgorem, al najgorem slučaju imamo plej of u džepu tako da treba juriti to drugo mjesto.

Dobro nebi trebali sad gledati igru protiv Bristola i Čaltona. Realno oni su rupa od ekipe što smo iskristili na pravi način. Ali treba što ćešće da vrši one rotacije kao što smo imali protiv Bristola. Treba ovoj ekipi osvježenje. Jer ako Bojdu ne ide i ako Marnej neprimjetan 2 kola, treba ih zamjeniti, bez obzira što nemamo bog zna kakve zamjene. Takođe Leitona nakon Hala je trebalo zamjeniti. Jer tako gubimo utakmice. Nismo ni jedan derbi dobili, ako se ne varam i to je za mene frustrirajuće, iskreno. Ali sad te ekipe dočekujemo, što nam ide u korist. Iskreno se nadam kupovini veznjaka i napadača. Jer sve se svodi opet na jednog igrača. Al ovaj put na Greja. Prošlih godina na Ingsa i trebamo to promjeniti. Na primjer dovođenjem Alena Judge-a, koji je po meni idealno riješenje za sredinu i igrač koji pravi razliku. Otom potom. Šon Dajš zna najbolje.

Inače drago mi je što si ođe došao i preporučujem da se aktiviraš u ostalim temama.

Comment

• Dyche je trener koji ne voli radit rotacije u momcadi, to je poznata cinjenica. Boyd je odigrao fantasticnu polusezonu u BPL, nastavio i drugi dio te mu je forma trajala do one volejcine protiv Citya. Ot tada nije pruzio ni jednu fantasticnu predstavu, varirao je od prosjecnog so ispod prosjecnog igraca.
                  -
                  Naravno da Charlton i Bristol nisu nikakvo mjerilo, to su kao sto si rekao klubovi koji se bore za ostanak u ligi i ne pruzaju dobre lige ali mi se svidjela prikazana igra, mozda i najbolja u dosadasnjem dijelu sezone. Veliki nam je problem sto se igrac koji bi se se trebao izdvajati kao playmaker (Jones, Marney) uopce ne vidi. Vokes isto igra lose,nastavlja negativnu seriju iz prosle sezone...

Comment

• Znam ja da ne voli puno mjenjati ali nepotrebno je sliti to. Nepotrebno je to raditi; pod obezno. Napravio je rotaciju protiv Bristola i vidio se pomak. Novi igrači donjeli svježinu, nečeg novoga iako možda nisu bog zna kakvi igrači, dali su više no da su ostali Bojd, Marnej, Daf. I da je sreće da je to uradio ranije...

Viđećemo sada igru protiv Ipsviča. To će biti pravo mjerilo.
                    Dosta se mučimo na toj srediti to jest sa tim plejmekerom. Jer od toga maltene nam zavisi igra. Viđeo si protiv Hala. Ono nikad se ne ponovilo. Jednog krštenog pasa nismo imali. Možda najgora igra u ovoj godini.

Vouks nije beton igrač i po meni velika šteta što se povredio Barnes. Vjerujem da bi bio bolji, odnosno ubjeđen sam da bi bio bolji nego Vouks, a pogotovo što smo prodali Vosena.

Iskreno jedva čekam sada prelazni rok. Ne bih volio da sada kupuje odpade iz premier lige. No da se okrene najboljem iz čempionšipa.

Da ponovim što sam rekao prije neki dan. Treba podmlatiti ekipu. Maknuti starce.

Ne znam za tebe ali Darikvu bih odmah vratio, ali momentalno.

Comment

• Barnes je igrac istog profila kao Vokes, vise se oslanja na svoju fizicku snagu, igru u zraku i svoj sut, treba mu jako malo prostora da napravi odredeni potez za razliku od Graya koji je brzanac i tehnicki potkovaniji. Vokesa sam ostro kritizirao na drugim forumima, igra nezainteresirano, uopce se ne trudi te ima slab opceniti ucinak. Nemam pojma kad se Barnes vraca, citao sam jos u rujnu neki tekst u kojem je pisao da bi se trebao vratiti do kraja polusezone sto se nije ostvarilo.
                      -
                      Darikwu bih i ja vratio; jako mi se svidio, bio je u najmanju ruku prosjecan iza ali zato pravi stroj prema naprijed, po meni bi mogao igrati bez problema i na krilu. Lowton je previse curio protiv Hulla, a nije puno pridonosio prema naprijed. Uz Duffa mi je bio najgori pojedinac na tom susretu.
                      -
                      Ja bih kao sto kazes doveo igraca koji moze napraviti razliku na terenu, ali prvi pick mi je stoper. Duffu naklon do poda, ako se ne varam od 2004. nastupa za Burnley sto znaci da je legenda kluba ali jednostavno je gotovo s njim, njegove greske (iako to nisu neke ogromne pogreske) utjecu na nas rezultat. Ovaj Tarkovski mi se po statistici cini kao dobar igrac, raspisalo se puno medija o njegovom dolasku. Pitat cu jednog clana na onom drugom forumu jer znam da je pratio Brentford prosle sezone. Meni vise brine sto ce se dogoditi ako ne uspijemo osigurati promociju ove godine zato sto su Keane i Gray na radarima vecih klubova (Everton,Swansea/Tottenham) i mislim da ce ih biti tesko zadrzati ako budemo igrali u drugoj ligi.
                      -
                      Ovo sto kazes o pomladivanju, me mogu se bas sloziti. Imamo dosta mladih igraca, Keane, Darikwa/Lowton, Gray, Mee su igraci koji se mogu i trebali bi serazvijati. Heaton je najbolji vratar Championshipa, gotovo po svim atributima. Jones, Barton i Marney su igraci sa dosta iskustva nesto sto je po meni potrebno za svaku ekipu. Arfield i Vokes su u srednjim igrackim godinama gdje bi trebali imati svoj maksimum. Jedino Duff, ali njemu je ovo ionako posljednja igracka sezone.
                      Last edited by ervi34; 31-12-15, 18:48.

Comment

• Ni Vokes ni Barnes nisu Mesi ni Ronaldo ali Barnes ima iskustva igranja u Premier ligi ako ništa drugo postizao je 5,6 golova u sezoni, a Vokes bio može se reći prikovan za klupu i nema ni asistenciju. I kad to porediš, realno je da bi nam Barnes bolje došao no Vokes. Daf ima previše godina i koliko god da je, što kažeš legenda kluba, treba naći drugo riješenje. Ako ništa drugo Mee bi bio dobar, svakako bolji od Dafa a desno naravno Ward. Ali svakako trebamo se okrenuti ka kupovini i štopera. Ali ne bih se baš složio da prije trebamo dovest štopera no veznjaka. Džaba dobra odbrana ako ne možemo kršetnog pasa napraviti. Znaš onu. Napad je najbolja odbrana. Ali generalno moramo kupiti oba tipa igrača i vjerujem da to u klubu znaju.

Pa pazi svi oni koji si nabrojao da su mlađi su generalno nosioci igre. Ne mogu reći baš nosioci ali možda najbolji od ostalih. Heaton je mačka što pokazuje da je pozvan za rep. a što se tiče ostalih, zahvalio na saradnji, naravno ako uđemo u Premier ligu i doveo neke druge. Kvalitetnije. Ako ćemo realno i Jonas, Marney, Arfield, Kightly, Taylor, Vokes, Duff, Ward, Barnes i ako gledamo trenutno stanje Boyda su kvaliteta za neku osrednju ekipu u čempionšipu. A sa njima bi opet ispali iz Premier lige.

Ali ako ne uđemo u premier ligu, ja se bojim raspada ekipe. Dajš, Kin, Grej, Heiton možda Darikva i Mi bi pošli a dobro znaš šta nam oni znače, trenutno. Al ako ništa drugo, trebamo se nadati u takvoj situaciji da bi Dajš ostao. Jer je on motor ekipe i da igramo sa U21 našli bi se na vrhu čempionšipa.
                        Last edited by Dule Krtola; 31-12-15, 20:09.

Comment

• Boga mi nismo racunali kiks Brajtona u ovom kolu.

Neocekivano fino iznenadjene.

A sad da se navija za KPR.

Comment

• Burnley-Ipswich
                            16:00h

Postava

Indeticna postava kao i protiv Bristola.

Comment

• Burnley-Ipswich
                              0:0

Ovo vise postaje frustrirajuce. Ne mozemo vec 11 kola svezati 2 pobjede zaredom iliti 2 utakmice sa dobrim igrama. Skor: 11 utakmica, 3 pobjede..

Sreca u nesreci pa su takodje i u ovom kolu kiksali Derbi i Brajton. Tako da 2 mjesto iliti Derbi nam bjezi 6 bodova al 8-mi Brimingen nam se priblizio na 3 boda. A inace mi smo 5ti sa 42 boda.

Comment

• Match Report

Burnley 0 Ipswich Town 0

Burnley started 2016 with a stalemate in a frustrating draw with Ipswich Town at Turf Moor.

Ben Mee came closest to breaking the deadlock with a first half header from a corner that was mysteriously chalked off for a foul on the visitors’ keeper.

And Championship top scorer Andre Gray also could have edged it for the Clarets with a glorious first half effort that he slid wide.

Both sides remain fifth and sixth in the league after the share of the spoils, as Burnley recorded their ninth clean sheet of the season. and third in four games.

The Clarets were unchanged from the side that convincingly beat Bristol City 4-0 to end 2015 in style.

Fit-again George Boyd, however, returned to the squad, replacing Chris Long on the bench.

The game struggled to gain any fluency, largely due to Christophe Berra and then Gray both receiving lengthy treatment.

But the game finally settled and the visitors came the closest in the 10th minute.

Kevin Bru’s effort from the edge of the box landed perfectly for Tommy Smith, but the defender’s glanced header was straight at Tom Heaton.

Two efforts from Stephen Ward and then Michael Kightly were wayward, before Town again came whiskers away from the opener.

Winger Ryan Fraser collected from midfield, driving forward before unleashing a venomous 25-yard strike that flew just wide.

But the best chance of the half soon fell to Gray, who was the beneficiary of a wonderful low ball in from Kightly on the left flank.

However, the usually clinical forward snatched at his effort, steering it wide of Dean Gerken’s bottom left hand post.

Sensational vision from Joey Barton then found Kightly on the wing 15 minutes before the break, and the former Wolverhampton Wanderers wide man drove forward before bending an ambitious effort inches wide.

The Clarets then thought they had taken the lead 10 minutes later, as Ben Mee headed home from a David Jones corner, but referee Peter Bankes blew for an apparent foul on Gerken to cap off a frustrating half for the hosts.

And straight from the restart the Clarets and Gray came close once more.

The former Brentford hitman collected from a Sam Vokes flick on, before his strike partner went for goal from an acute angle, but the legs of Gerken once again denied the opener.

After that, neither side could pierce the watertight defences, with Kightly and Sears both, again, firing comfortably off target.

Both sides shuffled their packs, making changes, with Tommy Oar replacing Fraser in midfield, and Brett Pitman and former Blackburn forward Luke Varney giving Town a fresh duo in attack.

Meanwhile Sean Dyche replaced Kightly with Boyd and then a late double swap, with Matthew Taylor and Rouwen Hennings replacing Gray and Arfield.

And the Clarets had a chance to snatch it with the final kick of the game.

Lowton’s free-kick into the box fell to Hennings via a flick on, but the German smashed a volley just over the angle.

BURNLEY: Heaton, Lowton, Mee, Keane, Ward, Arfield (Taylor 89), Barton, Jones, Kghtly (Boyd 70), Vokes, Gray (Hennings 89)
                                Subs: Gilks, Darikwa, Duff, Ulvestad.
                                Yellow: Lowton 58’, Barton 90
                                Goals:

IPSWICH: Gerken, Knudsen, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Skuse, Murphy (Varney 73), Fraser (Oar 59), Bru (Pitman 64), Hyam, Sears.
                                Subs: Parr, Maitland-Niles, Malarczyk, Bialkowski
                                Yellow:
                                Goals:

REF: P Bankes

Attendance: 16,307 (885)

Comment

Working...
                                X