• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Quartararo to Moto2™ in 2017

Frenchman to Paginas Amarillas HP40 next season
        Tags Moto2, 2016, Fabio Quartararo, Paginas Amarillas HP 40
        Leopard Racing Moto3™ rider Fabio Quartararo is set to make the move to Moto2™ for 2017, as the French youngster makes the leap from the lower class to join Sito Pons' structure with Paginas Amarillas HP 40 in the intermediate category.

Quartararo, who has been on the podium in the Moto3™ World Championship and is a two-time FIM CEV Repsol champion in the same class, is the latest part of the 2017 paddock jigsaw to fall into place - moving to replace Team Suzuki Ecstar-bound Moto2™ title contender Alex Rins.

Fabio Quartararo: "I'm very proud to form part of Paginas Amarillas HP 40 next season. To have the opportunity to work with Sito and his team is a dream. I'm sure that this new category will suit my riding style perfectly. It's a very competitive category and I know how hard we have to work to reach the top. I want to thank Sito for his confidence in me and the opportunity to become part of such a prestigious team."

Sito Pons, Team Principal: "I'm very happy that Fabio is joining the team. He's a rider we've followed since he was young. Fabio has won everything in every category since he began competing in Spain when he was very young. We're sure he has a big future ahead of him. He's coming from a difficult season in Moto3, but I'm sure he can show his full potential in Moto2™ from the start."

Comment

Sada gledam ove vatrene navijace Fabia. Gdje su bili 2014 😄

Comment

Working...
          X