X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dule Krtola View Post
    Ka' Njegoš
    Metno si u pogrešnu temu!
    If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

ahahahahahah bože sačuvaj

Comment

Rezime - moto gp sajt...
        After his 118-lap marathon session on Tuesday Rabat commented, “We’ve had two really productive days here at Valencia and my feeling with the 2015 Kalex is really good. We have tested a lot of things, but I’ve also had to adapt slightly my riding style to get more from the bike, and that’s worked well here too. My pace was good, my rhythm was good and my lap time was good, so I’m happy. Now we head to Almeria, where we will continue working to find further improvements.”

“The riding style required for Moto2 is very different to that in Moto3,” Marquez reflected. “With the small bike you carry a lot of corner speed, but with the Moto2 bike you need to be more aggressive on the brakes, get the bike stopped and then pick it up on the gas. We’re going in the right direction, as can be seen from the fact we’re now only a second from Tito, but the two crashes knocked my confidence a little and building it back up lost us some time. Now we need to continue in the same direction in Almeria, where I hope we can close the gap to Tito even further.”
        sigpic

Comment

Rezime - moto gp sajt...
          "The second day was very positive,” Salom commented. “Already in the first outing we were very fast. In the final run I expected to improve the time but we have only been able to match it because we encountered a lot of traffic. It was a shame because we knew we could have gone faster.”

“Anyway the feeling is really good and I'm very happy because we have taken an important step forward. I hope we can continue working well at the next test as it’s the last before the winter break.”

On the other side of the box, Salom’s former Moto3™ rival and incoming colleague Rins had a long day as he took advantage of the dry conditions to build up his knowledge of his new bike. The young Spaniard was 0.4s quicker than his fellow rookie Alex Marquez and commented, "I'm very happy. The time we got was pretty fast for the first time here with Kalex. Now we must keep working hard to continue getting used to the category and to keep improving our pace.”
          sigpic

Comment

Moto gp sajt...
            "Having Mika as a team-mate was the best thing that has ever happened to me," Rabat comments in his World Champion interview with motogp.com. "He is a great guy both on and off the circuit. Off the track, each rider did his own job, but we did share information with each other. The important thing is that we fought only where we were supposed to, which was on the race track. On-track he is superb; he made no mistakes and never failed or gave up."

In 2015, Rabat remains in Moto2™ as he runs the famed number one plate on-board his Kalex. He is looking to become the first back-to-back title winner in the intermediate class of the World Championship since Jorge Lorenzo in 2006 and 2007.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Estrella Galicia 0.0 Marc VDS Team - vrlo moguće najduže ime tima u istoriji, još ako iz kurtoazije dodaju Honda na kraju...

Comment

Podsecanje - Best Moto2™ Overtakes
                  http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2014...gn=socialmedia
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodjendancu sve najlepse i najbolje : ))
                    sigpic

Comment

Prelepo : ))
                      http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2015...gn=socialmedia
                      sigpic

Comment

I dalje su fini : ))
                        sigpic

Comment

MotoGP in the Media
                          HRC Vice President has told British publication Motorcylenews that he was pleasantly surprised by the progress Marc Marquez’s younger brother Alex made last season when he won the Moto3™ title for Honda. He commented: “Alex has grown a lot in the last two years and every single race he has been improving his performance and I am very happy with him. Marc probably has more natural talent but Alex is a hard worker. But hard work can win you the championship. Of course Marc also trains very hard but he has a lot of natural talent. To be honest I am surprised that Alex has achieved this level. I didn’t expect that Alex could arrive at this level and I am very happy for him.” Alex Marquez moves up to Moto2™ this year with the Marc VDS Racing team.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodjendanac : ))
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Današnji rezultati
                                http://www.motogp.com/en/TestResults...+Valencia+2015

Comment

Working...
                                X