• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing engine usage in 2014
    http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/C...ge%20in%202014
    sigpic

Comment

• Moto gp sajt...
      "I remember how all of the questions to the other riders would continue to be the same," Marquez recalls. "It would be things like: ‘What do you need to do to beat Marquez?’ and ‘How can you stop Marquez?’ Somehow I was a bit uncomfortable about it because, as a rider, I know how it feels when they ask you about your rival and not about yourself. If it is only one or two questions it is okay, but when you get the same thing all the time, the same questions about the same competitor…I was worried that even riders I get on well with would end up hating me!

"It was a bit bizarre. In reality the more you win, the greater your advantage. So the pressure should be decreased because, each time you win, you are having to risk less on the following occasion in order to push for the championship. Instead, every time I won I was having more and more pressure because I felt like people were just waiting for me to make a mistake. I always felt that the day I failed would make big news. Finally, when I finished fourth at Brno, it actually came as a huge relief, as I was able to say to myself, ‘Okay, now people will stop talking about whether I can win all of the races…they will move on, so things will go back to normal and I will be able to concentrate more on myself.’"
      sigpic

Comment

• FB
        THE APRILIA MOTOGP PROJECT WITH GRESINI RACING IS DEVELOPING NICELY
        Three days of testing at Jerez, lots of work for the riders and the team and excellent results. Bautista took the new V4 with pneumatic valves onto the track.
        ALVARO BAUTISTA
        "We can be satisfied with the way things went, even if the foul weather slowed down our work. During the first day I continued using the bike in the same configuration as the recent tests in Valencia. We concentrated on the chassis set up, finding a few solutions that I liked and the allowed us to get to know the bike fully. On the second day I was able to use the new pneumatic valve engine. It has a lot of power but there is still a lot of work to do in terms of distributing it. Today we took a few laps in the wet which were useful in any case to assess the characteristics of the new engine in these conditions. Now we will start the winter break. I'll take a bit of a rest to recover from this long season, after which I'll get back to training so that I'm ready for the tests in February. In the meantime I will definitely be paying a visit to Aprilia to see the hard work the engineers are doing on the bike up close and in person".
        sigpic

Comment

• Lorenzo: ‘I can fight Marquez in 2015’ (moto gp sajt)
          “I am now at about 70% of my effort for training,” he explained during a dinner with his Fan Club on the outskirts of Barcelona last Saturday evening. “From January we’ll be back to maximum power to be better at the beginning of the season. I am looking forward to first relaxing and then to training very hard.

“When you are already a World Champion in MotoGP, you want to repeat it. Second place is good, third place is good, but obviously we are here to try and win. We know it is not going to be easy because Marquez and Honda together are very strong; they are a very strong couple. But I think if we put in all of our efforts – if the Yamaha is good and so am I, from both a physical and mental side – I think I can fight.”
          sigpic

Comment

• Opa vidi ga Jorgovan preti....a Rosija je slucajno zaboravio da pomene u borbi za titulu?
            sigpic http://caseystoner.com.au/

Comment

• Originally posted by dzoni gp View Post
              Opa vidi ga Jorgovan preti....a Rosija je slucajno zaboravio da pomene u borbi za titulu?
              JLo ga ocigledno ne smatra konkurencijom ...mada moj avatar tvrdi drugacije

Comment

• Izvestaj-Miller undergoes shoulder surgery in Barcelona
                http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/M...y+in+Barcelona
                sigpic

Comment

• Brano, jel ti to sad likuješ jer ne voliš Millera ili si omekšala, pa te operacija potresla i moraš to da podeliš sa nama nekako?

Comment

• Prosledjujem vest, ako mislis da sam od tih sto likuju kad se neko povredi, onda nemamo o cemu da pricamo...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dakle Miller pronalazi put i do srca Marquezovih navijačica... Mangupski šmek, nema šta...

Comment

• Haha ako popravi ponasanje mozda i dodje do toga, ali do tada
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pocela je prodaja karata za Misano
                          https://secure.motogp.com/en/Race+Ti...2015_Ticketing
                          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Why Maverick Viñales will set MotoGP alight
                              http://www.redbull.com/en/motorsport...motogp-in-2015
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ode na MM u Andoru da zivi , bice komsija sa Bradleyem

Comment

Working...
                                X