Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BNP Paribas Masters - Paris (27.10 - 02.11. 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Jadan Luti, jadna ja
    jadan Role
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jadan Norman

Role
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• E ako i ovo useres slobodno batali tenis na neko vreme. Recimo zauvek

Porodi se nekako, morao je mnogo ranije zavrsiti. No, pobedi se u zube ne gleda
        Last edited by Navras 16950; 30-10-14, 14:38.
        Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• E Kevine beteru skinuo si Rogeru finale, sad Stanko nece biti u prilici da ga pusti u polufinalu
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Kada ja tipujem igrača, on ne samo da pojma nema tog dana, nego nema pojma sa stilom... katastrofa od tenisa...
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Jao volej na nivou pocetnika
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Stan

usrace DC

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• можда је Кевин наш адут?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ali dobra stvar u svemu ovome je ta što Role neće osvojiti onih ekstra 225 ili koliko već poena za osvajanje DC, jer ako ga osvoji sa ovim Stanom ja sam MM...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dobri "stari" Stan, ocigledno je prevagnuo DC Cestitka za nenametljivog, a velikog borca Kevina
                      Dasica vrlo lagano Verdaska 6:1 6:2
                      Slede prelepi mecevi
                      * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Ali dobra stvar u svemu ovome je ta što Role neće osvojiti onih ekstra 225 ili koliko već poena za osvajanje DC, jer ako ga osvoji sa ovim Stanom ja sam MM...
                        ma ebes no.1, ja se nadam da ce Role da osvoji DC, zbog same titule a ne zbog poena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Interesantno da Kevin nije pukao u TB Jeste mu tenis ali meni je simpatičan lik.
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• dobro Roletu je stalo da bude No.1, reko juče za SKY... bez zezanja Stan je u kriminalnoj formi, jeste da je DC nešto drugo i da će da ima motivatora pored sebe, ali kako je loše odigrao na ovoj sporoj podlozi danas, kao amater..
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam degen sto igram tog pacijenta. Nadam se da ce Francuzi vec posle subote rijesiti finale.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Obrisace patos Marej sa Grigorom,kao i Kei sa Tsongom.Moje misljenje.
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X