This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27.okt.
    Espargaro stated, “I made a made a good start and I pushed hard from the beginning to maintain the contact with the front group. It’s a pity that at Turn 1 on the second lap I went wide under braking and I touched Bautista. I couldn’t control the bike and crashed. I’m really sorry for Alvaro as I have spoiled his race and also mine. Fortunately we are both well.”
    Last edited by Brana; 27-10-14, 10:04. Reason: Citiranje
    sigpic

Comment

Barem prizna da je njegova greška a ne ko Alvaro u Mugellu 2013
      If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

Mislim da mu to niko živi neće oprostiti. Nikad...

Comment

The winner of after the flag
          http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2014...ampion+Episode
          sigpic

Comment

Jedan jedini pogodak na kladionici - Jorgan Kliknuti na sliku za veću verziju Ime: BaneKrstic.jpg Pregleda: 7 Veličina: 20,0 KB ID: 13176

Comment

Osoba B.jpg

Comment

Da posle trke, ali za vreme trke nikako
                http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2014...st+slow+motion
                sigpic

Comment

Espargaro...
                  Dr. Mir explained, "I already saw Pol in Malaysia and saw there that he had a fracture in the second metatarsal, with some displacement. Sideways movement was bearable but not forward to backwards movement. In Barcelona we repeated the radiography after an epic race in which he finished sixth. I can’t understand how he endured the pain. But we’ve seen that the fracture hasn’t moved. It’s still in the correct position and this does rule out the requirement for surgery.”

Espargaro will now undergo therapy to reduce inflammation around the injury, with the bone expected to heal in four weeks. He will have another x-ray next Wednesday before racing at Valencia.

Dr. Mir added, “He will probably be uncomfortable with the injury at Valencia, especially as it’s his left foot which is used to change gears. But considering how well he did at Malaysia he should be fine at Valencia. We will continue to monitor the injury to ensure that no displacement occurs and at the Grand Prix we’ll evaluate whether he needs a painkilling injection. Ideally he wouldn’t need it but we’ll see how he is in practice.”
                  sigpic

Comment

Dakle Polyccio se baš ljudski odvalio... Svaka mu čast za vožnju, definitivno...

Comment

Working...
                    X