Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Pomalo neobicno da igracica koja je izgledala prilicno ekstravertno tokom da na ovaj nacin objavi da je odigrala vec poslednji mec u karjeri
      Veliki borac bila Dominika .

Spoiler
      Airova Tigrica
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• "I've accomplished everything I could ever dream of on the court," wrote the Dane. "I've always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it's time to be done. In recent months, I've realized that there is a lot more in life that I'd like to accomplish off the court. Getting married to David was one of those goals and starting a family with him while continuing to travel the world and helping raise awareness about rheumatoid arthritis (project upcoming) are all passions of mine moving forward.
        "So with that, today I am announcing that I will be retiring from professional tennis after the Australian Open in January. This has nothing to do with my health and this isn't a goodbye, I look forward to sharing my exciting journey ahead with all of you!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ode i Caro.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva sa 14 godina igrace finale u juniorskoj konkurenciji AO.
              Devojka inace predstavlja Andoru.
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Joooj [emoji173]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Klajsters dobila WC za Dubai, bas me zanima kako ce da izgleda

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I odmah na Garbinje, bas i nije imala srece.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Borila se Kim nije da nije ali ju je Garbinje ponovo u penziju uputila

Comment

• Uh...
                          https://twitter.com/tennis_gifs/stat...296569344?s=20

Послато са Redmi Note 8 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B_FdvWRn...=18x8tjm2pm2jx

Послато са Redmi Note 8 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• U PONEDJELJAK se nakon stanke zbog koronavirusa nastavlja teniska sezona, a organizatori WTA tunira u Palermu su priopćili da je jedna od tenisačica zaražena koronavirusom.

toliko o evropi
                              Wizard

Comment

• Sutra krece prvi turnir posle pauze, igraju u Palermu, turnir je trebao da bude jos jaci, ali su neke igracice odustale zbog straha od korone

a sad sam procitala da nisu smestene u poseban hotel, nego su zajedno sa turistima, videcemo sta ce biti do kraja nedelje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X