X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jos jedan put...u teniusku buducnost

Wizard

Comment

• Ala je urnebesan ovaj na SKHD što prenosi finale Instambula. Za meč loptu kaže šampionski poen

Comment

• Comment

• Ode u penziju lepa Jula

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bilo bi lepo videti Lisicki nakon dugo vremena na nekom normalnom turniru, žestoku borbu vodi sa Martincovom sad u kvalifikacijama

Comment

• Pre par dana je bila najava da WTA radi restruktuiranje turnira, po ugledu na ATP i danas je to potvrdjeno, sad postoje WTA 125, WTA 250, WTA 500, WTA 1000.
                Takodje, uradili su i nov logo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• I imamo prvi zreb za ovu godinu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I Danilovic i Nina Stojanovic izgubile u 1.kolu, od Stojanovic sam i ocekivala da izgubi, ali mislila sam da ce Olga da prodje ili da ce makar da bude neizvesniji mec.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zreb za igracice koje su bile u strogom karantinu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Andrescuu se povukla sa ovog turnira sto se trenutno igra u Adelaidu, kao i iz Dohe i Dubaija, ona je bukvalno bila zdrava par meseci u svojoj karijeri.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Azarenka ozbiljan kandidat za zlatnu malinu.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Muguruza konacno uzela titulu, prvu posle skoro 2 godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Danka Kovinic dobila Kvitovu u Carlstonu i to bas ubedljivo, 6:4 6:1

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Joker
                                Pa ni rec da kazes, a Kovinic igrala finale Carlstona 1 i evo sad nastavlja sa pobedama na sledecem turniru

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X