X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo Barthy, samo pobednica grupe ide dalje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Aaaaaa vidi boga ti. Pa bas lepo.
      Dobra je Australijanka, mada losija u ovom drugom delu sezone, iako je sa tvojom ljubimicom odlicna u dublu.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• moja ljubimica?
        aaa, da nije ono zlo od Vandevej

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ta
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ta razmazena i besna omladina, al ajd izvinila se, proci ce je i te lutke valjda
            sigpic

Comment

• Esli osvojila ovaj Zhuhai trofej
              E bas mi je drago, bravo curo!

sigpic

Comment

• Sad je sve na Kvitovoj i da im odličan dubl ne napravi kiks.

Comment

• Ma i Amerikanke su u nekom smešnom sastavu, nikog ne zanima to definitivno

Comment

• Amerikanke su u ocajnom sastavu, Cehinje i bez Pliskove bi morale da ih razbiju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ahhhhgghghh -.-

sigpic

Comment

• Radvanska zavrsava karijeru

My Dear Friends,

I’d like to share with you one of the most important decisions of my life. Today, after 13 years of playing tennis competitively, I have decided to end my career. This was not an easy decision. I am grateful to have so many special memories, including 20 WTA titles, The WTA Championships in Singapore, a Wimbledon final, and so many others. Unfortunately I am no longer able to train and play the way I used to, and recently my body can’t live up to my expectations. Taking into consideration my health and the heavy burdens of professional tennis, I have to concede that I’m not able to push my body to the limits required.

I’m hanging the racquet up and say goodbye to the pro tour, but I’m not leaving tennis. Tennis is and always has been special in my life. But now it’s time for new challenges, new ideas, equally as exciting as those on the tennis court, I hope.

Throughout my career, I always did my best to represent my country in the best possible way. I hope that my tennis matches were the source of emotions and joy for you all. Your support, warm words and faith in me were with me in every single match I played and this is what I’m thankful for. Thank you for every sleepless night in front of the TV and all those Fan Favorite awards – that was the biggest honour and best reward for my hard work. I am truly grateful for having the best and most loyal fans in all of tennis.

Special thanks to all those who were with me through thick and thin: my parents, my sister and my best team: David, Tom, Krzysztof, Jason, my sponsors and partners – I will always be thankful for what you’ve done to me. Aga
                        OVAKO

Comment

• Bas steta, a sto je najgore nisam bila neki njen fan, ali uvek je tuzno kad sportista mora da prekine karijeru zbog povreda

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da, najavljeno je bilo njeno povlacenje. Nista gore za jednog za sportistu od povrede.

Povlaci se iz tenisa i Lusi Safarova, posle AO.
                            A veliko je iznenadjenje pre par dana izazvala vest da su Simona i Daren Kejhil prekinuli saradnju. Bas steta.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Simona je baš na bzvz način završila sezonu. To joj nije ugrozilo mesto na listi. Jer su ostale ili nemaju konstatnost ili nisu pokazale dovoljno dobar nivo igre. Možda bude drugačije u 2019 pa bi i Simona morala nešto drugačije.

Comment

• Ozljede su uništile još jednu karijeru, u 27. godini života profesionalni tenis napušta Bojana Jovanovski!

Comment

Working...
                                X