This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hamza_TM87 View Post
    Meni je bila gora Murrayeva na Masters Cupu ona na baklave kao da mu je baka isplela
    I ona Marejeva oprema je bila katastrofa,ali ova zauzima prvo mjesto najruznijih oprema svih vremena.

Comment

• Ma Jelenina je prelepa u odnosu na ove neje nose Mattek-Sands, u poslednje vreme Venus i naravno Petrova:

xD

Roger Federer • N. Djokovic • H.M. del Potro • V. Troicki • J. Tipsarevic • N. Zimonjic • A. Roddick • G. Simon • M. Youzhny •

Ana Ivanovic • B. Jovanovski • Arantxa Rus • S. Lisicki • S. Williams • C. Wozniacki • M. Sharapova • D. Safina • K. Clijsters • A. Krunic

Comment

• Jelena lagano protiv Scheepers 6-2 6-2

Comment

• I protiv McHale ce lako isto ;)
          http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OrderO...,12781,00.html
          sigpic

Comment

• Nadamo se da ce JJ osvojiti titulu...dace joj 'boost' za sezonu shljake koju toliko voli,ai stvarno jako dobro igra na shljaci..... ;)

Ako krene da nizhe uspehe,sigurno ce opet biti favorit za RG kao i svake godine ...ovog puta mozhda i iznenadi...
            “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
            Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
              Nemoj biti toliko siguran, McHale je isprasila Kleybanovu i Hantuchovu.

Comment

• Safina re-injures back in Marbella

Šteta za nju, ova igra je mirisala na povratak.

Comment

• JJ uzela 1. set 6:2, u drugom je vec napravila brejk, vodi sa 1:0 i servira.
                  Ovih par poena sto sam videla, igra sasvim solidno, ali ova haljina je
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Bravo JJ, nastavi samo tako, a haljinu sto pre menjaj.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      JJ uzela 1. set 6:2, u drugom je vec napravila brejk, vodi sa 1:0 i servira.
                      Ovih par poena sto sam videla, igra sasvim solidno, ali ova haljina je
                      Nije joj haljina elegantna ko u Federera, zelena šljaka

Comment

• Kakve veze ima Federer?
                        a i koliko ja znam on ne nosi haljine
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• http://www.sportspickle.com/news/262...g-tennis-dress

Vidiš da ima veze Spomenuo ga onako u prolazu, znam da ćes reagovat

Comment

• Kako je unistila McHale,kazem ti ja Dule
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ma Jelena ovjde ide do titule,Wozniacki se provlaci iz kola u kolo,Peng nekonstantna jedino je JJ pokazla pravu igru

Comment

• Ko pobjedjuje u derbiju?
                                http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OrderO...,12781,00.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X