X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nista to nesto ne valja kod nje, sta god da je
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Inače Džej Džej još zvanično nije okačila reket o klin? Vidim nema je skoro dve godine na turnirima..

Comment

• Nije, ali ja bas sumnjam da ce se vracati, ipak ima 34 godine
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da joj je US open 2017 poslednji turnir ako se ne varam.

Prati li neko Ostapenko-Rogers... Kakvi sunovrati.

Послато са SM-N960F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ivana protiv Pavlicenkove
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 6:0 6:0 🤔 Surov je ovo sport, lep na TV, uživo još lepše ali veoma težak i surov.

Comment

• Osaka potpisala za nike

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neodolivo potseca na John Collins, kosarkas iz Atlante.
                  Inace Pavlicenkova pre pocetka turnira imala skor u Montereju 22-2, 4 titule od nastupa ovde, bas joj odgovara turnir.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• auuuu sta se sve desilo Cici Bellis i jos joj se desava

“During a tournament in Mexico two years ago, after playing against this big hitter, both my arms were sore for about four days. I thought it was normal and something I had to deal with. Everyone just diagnosed it as tendonitis. After getting through the clay and grass with pain doctors prescribed anti-inflammatories, which did help. I went off them, just before Asia, when I thought I was on these pills for too long. I took about 2-3 weeks off during preseason and then did some strengthening. I was at my career high ranking and wanted to continue the momentum. I went into 2017 playing Doha and Dubai. During Dubai I literally felt my elbow crack. It was now Indian Wells and the discomfort in my wrist and elbow was at an all time high. I was fed up with unqualified doctors and went to the Mayo Clinic to get the highest quality MRI. This doctor found three tears in my wrist and that one of the bones in my wrist was too long which caused the tears and impaction. The first surgery ended up solely repairing the tears, as he did not see the original impaction anymore. Shortly after healing my elbow started killing. A doctor examined it and found that two bone spurs hit each other every time I straightened my elbow, and the main one was fractured. This was the crack I felt in Dubai. The bone needed to be shaven down. It was a simple surgery and I got back to playing, but it wasn’t over. Pain returned in my wrist from ‘one of the worst impactions ever’. The doctor apologized for not doing the surgery earlier but now it was a must. They basically cut my bone in half, shortened it, and then put a plate in. This took some real time before I started hitting, but once I got to the baseline something was wrong. I received this swelling on my arm every time I played. We figured out the plate in my arm was too big, causing inflammation and aggravation. I got the plate out last Monday and that’s where I am now. The hardest things have been hitting and getting close to normality and then just being totally set back. There is no way I can do this anymore, but tennis is everything to me. I wouldn’t have done this if I didn’t love this sport.”

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i zvanicno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Saša preleće kao kod nas političari.

Comment

• Halep i Muguruza se povukle iz Stuttgarta, Halep ima povreda kuka, a Muguruza zbog bolesti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo meni ide Osaka na zivce?
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Osaka kao da ima ugrađen čip ko robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                                Samo meni ide Osaka na zivce?
                                Kad igras na nju i gubi ide ti. Al posto je okrenula ok je

Comment

Working...
                                X