This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h

Carlos Rodriguez reportedly quits as Li Na's coach, returning to academy in China

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
      Bas steta, ovo ce bas da se odrazi na nju.
      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
        Bas steta, ovo ce bas da se odrazi na nju.
        I ja se bojim da hoce
        Kaze da su se dogovorili vec posle Majamija...

Comment

• Bas je Carlos bio odlican za nju, onako kao diktator a ona kontra samo "smile" ...
          Tesko ce naci sada odgovarajucu zamenu, bas sam zabrinut.
          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• sreca u nesreci je da je rano otkriven

US tennis teen Duval battling cancer
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• treba mi misljenje nekog od vas strcunjaka

Vinci-Soler espinosa ko ovdje dobija zbog cega.

Hvala
              KK PARTIZAN, Boston Celtics, ATLETICO DE MADRID

Comment

• прво коло, ваљда ће наставити са победама...
                sigpic

Comment

• Prvo polufinale za Konjuh!!!!

Comment

• On the cover of the August issue of Elle Quebec

Lepotica
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Al` je ovde radio Photoshop i armija sminkera, stilista...

Comment

• kao i kod svake plavuse

Comment

• Douglas Robson ‏@dougrobson 4m
                          Sloane Stephens splits with coach Paul Annacone via release from her management company. #wta
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Na Li bez Rodrigeza, Ana bez Kontica, Sloane bez Annacona... hm

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post

Lepotica
                              Ajd Stefane kaci to ubavo devojce na novoj temi, ja otvorila
                              sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Predlog, posto je sportski forum da sportisti/kinje (slike) mogu po sportu... itd,
                                a da tamo u tvojoj temi budu van sportske licnosti.

Comment

Working...
                                X