X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilo bi lepo da Olga zaigra ponovo, potencijal definitvno ima

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nina Stojanovic dobila Yafan Wang, u sledecem kolu protiv Stosur-Rodionove

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Halep od sledece godine ponovo saradjuje sa Cahilom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Klajsters se vraca iz penzije sledece godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Opa

Comment

• Koliko sam volio njen bekend.

Dobrodošla nazad.
              “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Nina Stojanovic prosla u SF

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                  Koliko sam volio njen bekend.

Dobrodošla nazad.
                  Jos da se Henin vratiti bilo bi bas lepo. Jebena umetnica, preinteligentna igracica. Ok moze i Dementieva zbog balansa u lepote.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                    zbog balansa u lepote.
                    Ako se zbog ovoga treba neka vratiti, bez premca Marija Kirilenko

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksoni View Post
                      Ako se zbog ovoga treba neka vratiti, bez premca Marija Kirilenko
                      A dobro jbg nisam mislio da izgubimo balans, ako bi se Kirilenko i Dementieva vratili balans lepote bi preovladao.

Zaboravio sam vala na Mariju, mada mislim da je ona mladja nego ove gorespomenute.
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                        Jos da se Henin vratiti bilo bi bas lepo. Jebena umetnica, preinteligentna igracica.
                        Eh kad bi se ona vratila, mozda bih i pogledala malo zenskog tenisa. Obozavala sam je.
                        13/13!

Comment

• I Golovin se vraca

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odakle se vraca, dje je bila uopste?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ona je valjda '88, nije toliko ni stara.
                              Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
                              Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
                              30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
                              3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
                              Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Da, a otisla je u penziju 2008., sa 20 godina.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X