X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTA Tour

3:1 za Azarenku.. +-*^%*
    Originally posted by gokara
    Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Ko ima satelitski i hvata Hot Bird moze da gleda mec na Super Tennis-u @(*6sd$%
      sigpic

Comment

Bravo Ana, brejk, 4:4. #$&+|r

Comment

Ne razumijem zbog čega je prekid, nije kiša, a nije ni mrak, nije medical time out. (%fsd%&j

Comment

Ana kao iz najboljih dana, prvi set 6:4. #$&+|r *#AI&D

Comment

Ajmo Ana #$&+|r

tek sam se sad ukljucila ali vidim da je gubila 3:1,ali da je prekokrenula i uzela set,to se odavno nije desilo l5'%9
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Ana dobila prvi set, bravo lutko!!!
                Sad moram i ja poceti da gledam bas me zanima kako igra. Inace, poznato je da je sljaka njena podloga tako da je nekako najlogicnije da se na njoj vrati u pravu formu. *#AI&D
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ne mogu vam prenijeti kako igra - vidim jedan poen, pa mi slika blokira sljedeća dva i sve tako. &*#GI(] Gubila je 4:2 i onda dobila zaredom 4 gema. &8@^J

Comment

Dobro igra,dobra je u razmenama,menja ritam poena,evo sad je i as odservirala %QWT&W

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako se Ana krece, nikad je nisam video da ovako trci po terenu. &8@^J
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ih,napravi Azarenka brejk +-*^%*
                        ali nema veze,moze Ana da napravi preokret,tek je poceo set #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakva je govnarka ova Azarenka, povredjena je samo kad izgubi poen, a ovamo udara iz sve snage. ^&*ST*^#
                          I onda mi dodje neko i kaze da zenski tenis nije smejurija. ^&*ST*^#
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2558.msg128671#msg128671 date=1272997816]
                            Kakva je govnarka ova Azarenka, povredjena je samo kad izgubi poen, a ovamo udara iz sve snage. ^&*ST*^#
                            I onda mi dodje neko i kaze da zenski tenis nije smejurija. ^&*ST*^#
                            [/quote]

*T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR - govnarka

Comment

Prebaciše se da prenose meč Wozniacki - Camerin. &*(@W6

Comment

kakvi slepci,prebacili mec &*(@W6

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X