X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
    Kad igras na nju i gubi ide ti. Al posto je okrenula ok je
    Ne ne, pricao sam o stavu na terenu. Cini mi se kao da je uobrazena, ono u fazonu ne ide mi nista al cool sam jebe me se za sve. Ne znam bar takav utisak sam stekao. Probuje da kulira, da ne pokaze emocije, a meni se to ne svidja.

Inace Dona je epik choke dozivela danas, 5 1 i 30 0 i to uspela da zijani.
    OVAKO

Comment

• Olga u Rabatu gubi od Sakari 6:0 4:1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kako igra Jastremska
        OVAKO

Comment

• Prošlogodišnje finalistkinje S'Bosch-a igraju u prvom kolu . Aleksandra od te titule nije zabeležila značajan rezultat .

Izgubila prvi set ,da vidimo može li iznenaditi..
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Tuzno i ko zna kada ce da se promeni nesto

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Konta izgubila od Ostapenko, na travi, u Birgmingemu
                  sigpic

Comment

• stvarno je sou WTA , neka ..

Evo seke Pliskove igraju treci set..
                    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Igramo neku igricu fantazi...imas zreb i pogacas pobenike, naravno i pobednice do kraja tog turnira.
                      Malo je reci da je WTA sou [emoji3][emoji38]
                      sigpic

Comment

• Predivan winner Putintseve na ML protiv Osake Niz se nastavlja..

Vidim i levoruka dobila desnoruku seku .
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Slatka Putinceva i njen uzasan karakter...pihhh
                          Objasni joj Julo (ona druga)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sjajna Barti, sa kakvom lakocom igra
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sa druge strane bice joj sutra lepa Jula, njena partnerka u dublu, no iz danasnjeg polufinala ocekivano su se povukle
                              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X