X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTA Tour

Ja obozavam snuker,mnogo je dobra igra %QWT&W

A Ana je napravila brejk i vodi 2:0 protiv Vesnine #$&+|r
    ono malo sto sam je gledala protiv Radvanske u Stutgartu,video se neki mali pomak,nadam se samo da ce konacno nekog da pobedi %QWT&W
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ne diraj snooker! &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
      Bojana, jesi gledala mozda danas onu egzibiciju sa Steve Davis-om?
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Niko me ne moze ubijediti da je snuker gledaniji i praceniji od tenisa,dovoljno je poci ponekad i na sajt ES i vidjeti sta ljudi misle o tom izuzetno pametnom potezu da se snuker prenosi u ovolikoj mjeri,na ustrb tenisa &*#GI(]
        Srecom pa prenose WTA koji ne gledam ^%@7f
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2558.msg128383#msg128383 date=1272912526]
          Ne diraj snooker! &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
          Bojana, jesi gledala mozda danas onu egzibiciju sa Steve Davis-om?
          [/quote]

ma pusti ih Tmac,nemaju oni pojma *%@(D!RY-

nisam to gledala,gledam sad ovo finale u Shefildu i navijam da samo onaj Robertson ne uzme trofej,nesto me nervira 7&@%q
          navijala sam da Roni ili Selby uzmu trofej i bas mi je bilo zao sto su se vec u QF sastali +-*^%*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa isto je bila u Sheffield-u danas, pre nego sto su poceli drugi deo meca Robertson i Dott. @(*6sd$%
            Bice sigurno snimak u narednim danima, veruj mi, moras pogledati. $#^%RT

Ronny opet ispao od onog peska Selby-a. #%d*
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ocigledno nisam tad gledala ES.
              A meni se Selby svidja,i nesto sumnjam da je pesko,je l' si mu video devojku? l5'%9

i spamujemo temu,prebacujemo se u Tadbas @(*6sd$%

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ana vodi 3:0 u prvom setu. :fc-[

Comment

Nasla sam live stream ako nekog interesuje

link

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Interesuje, zahvaljujem. %QWT&W

Comment

Ana pocela bolje da igra,nije ovako dugo igrala. Postoje i dalje problemi sa servisom,ali mi se cini da se bolje krece i da su joj udarci bolji,konstantniji i sigurniji. %QWT&W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ovo malo sto sam pogledao, Anci izgleda odlicno. @R&}*
                        U svakom smislu. $#^%RT
                        sigpic

Comment

I na prošlom turniru je jako dobro igrala, ispala je od neke igračice iz samom vrha (ne mogu se sjetiti koje), rezultat je bio tijesan u oba seta.

Comment

Od Radvanske je izgubila,cini mi se 7:5 6:3,a igrala je sasvim solidno,cak i odlicno ako se pogledaju njeni mecevi u pretohdnih godinu dana.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da, od Agneške. Ani će biti jako teško da se vrati u vrh sad kad je nisko pala, igraće sa najboljim igračicama u prvim kolima turnira.

Comment

bravo Ana,konacno pobeda #$&+|r #$&+|r

sutra igra protiv Azarenke...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X