Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Na 15:30 on krece da pravi onaj cirkus, mrs bre!!!!!

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Богами Рођа сјајно изгледа и даље држи добру форму... што рече сам, од нове године га држи добра форма, баш дуг период за те године.
      sigpic

Comment

• Jbt, je l' mozes na bar jednu BP da budes agresivan ?
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Sta ce da bude agresivan kad ovaj poklanja kao udren, sad je imao previse srecu jer je loptica pala na samu osnovnu liniju.
          OVAKO

Comment

• Ide brejk sad

Ajde MArinko, sada ti je šansa ..

Ipak ćorak

Comment

• Матошевић млад испушта душу, а овај као да се тек загрева..../мора овде да се контролише допинг, ко зна да ли њега и смеју да контролишу?/
              sigpic

Comment

• Jako brza mi se cini podloga na centralnom terenu..Na ostalim je dosta sporija..Rodzer sjajno kretanje,kao u najboljim danima..Servis odlican..Sad tb,mozda Marinko ipak uzme set..

Comment

• Zakuca Rodzer Marinka...Jako dobar uvodni mec za njega..Krece se kao da ima 25 godina..Veoma se naostrio Rodzer na ovaj turnir.

Comment

• ма наоштрен је месецима!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Role

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Сутра наступају Јелена и Лајовић.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Cestitke za sjajnu Krunic, uskoro i ona u sjajnom drustvu- top 1oo
                          Aleksandra će posle pobede nad Piter, u drugom kolu US opena igrati protiv mlade nade američkog tenisa, Medison Kiz.
                          * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Što sam se slatko nasmejao Rodžerovom tweeneru. Vidim da se igralo opušteno.
                            Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Comment

• Damir Dzumhur !

Ima jednu od dvije najagresivnije BH paralele u muskom tenisu!

Spoiler
                                Mozda sam malo pretjerao. Ali jako malo.
                                Last edited by NI; 27-08-14, 09:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X