• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Mozda i oboren rekord brzine FHa
    Koliko je bilo km/h?

Comment

Nije pisalo ali ga je nenormalno poklopio. Mislim da je Marej rekorder, prije par godine je da li u Kanadi, da li u Sinsiju udario 191 km/h ako se dobro sjecam.
      sigpic

Comment

Sta radi ovaj Stepanek
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Steps by steps
          sigpic

Comment

Izvukao se Kyrgios u 4.setu. Youzhny servirao za set, a sada servira da ostane u njemu, samim tim i u mecu.

Kyrgios bas upao u kanal nakon osvajanja drugog seta. Valjda ce izdrzati sada.

Comment

I ja da se puvam sa mobilni.
              sigpic

Comment

O kakvim telefonima se ovde radi?

poslato sa stabilnog - jer sam tako u mogucnosti
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Куку ала овај Киргиос сатире Мишу Јужног?!!! горе прође од Надала! 7/1 у четвртом тај брејк....3/1 у сетовима...
                  Last edited by Žika; 25-08-14, 19:15.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kakav TB Kyrgiosa-respekt
                    * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

Nick oba TBa odigrao skroz opusteno, definitivno ce biti veliki igrac

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Koristi Nik svaku sansu u TB ono sto mi se mnogo svidja kod njega, je sto vidi kad je u bas neugodnoj situaciji on pre nego sto dodje u bezizlaznu poziciju bira rizican udarac koji mu ili donosi viner ili gubi poen. ali mnogo dobro saceka momenat. Samo napred momce
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

Kakav majstor Steps

Nokia 3310

Comment

predaj, nesreco jedna

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kimiko šefica debitovala na GSu 1989 godine

Nokia 3310

Comment

Bitan gem za Hasea,sad moze i do seta,al to bi bilo to onda...Kirgios
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X