Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27m funti, dakle to je skoro isto za koliko je otisao Schurrle. Alal vera upravi Plavaca.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Sve najbolje Filipu Đuričiću u Sautemptonu.

Comment

• [VINE]OFuu3xxFDEg[/VINE]
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Carra: "I hope, whoever does the transfer business in Chelsea, at some point ends up in Liverpool."
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post

27m funti, dakle to je skoro isto za koliko je otisao Schurrle. Alal vera upravi Plavaca.
            Nisam vikao/pisao na sav glas ali u sebi sam vapio i jecao za njim... jos od maja. Steta
            >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Šta Villa se baš napalila u zadnji čas da napravi neke dilove... malo teže... Šta su čekali do sad.

Comment

• BREAKING: John Terry has agreed personal terms with Juan Cuadrado's wife..
                Last edited by mikisavic89; 02-02-15, 20:52.

Comment

• DAVIDE SANTON SE VRATIO U INTER (POZAJMICA)

Defanzivac Newcastle United-a Davide Santon vratio se u Inter iz Milana na pozajmicu do kraja sezone, sa mogućnošću potpisivanja permanentnog ugovora.

Međutim, Santon-ova devojka Chloe Sanderson sa kojom ima i ćerkicu Siennu je preko društvene mreže twitter osula drvlja i kamenje po klubu. Kasnije je njen twitter nalog izbrisan.

Evo šta je Chloe Sanderson napisala:

“Just to put it out there, Davide declined Inter Milan's first offer but was pushed out by Newcastle United to leave.

“Disgusted with how Davide has been treated, fully fit for a while now with no chance to play- a club whose only intentions are to make £££.

"This is not just a loan, it’s a loan with obligation to buy. Newcastle as good as told him if he stayed he didn’t have a place in the team.

“They tried to deny it this morning, to keep it on the down low so other teams wouldn’t put in an offer for JUST a loan, because Davide would have preferred that, to stay in the Premier League*, but Newcastle would have lost the guaranteed buy and money."

Davide Santon je ipak u kasnim večernjim satima objasnio situaciju:

"I wanted to be clear and honest, as I always have done," "She (Sanderson) had a bit of confusion over the last few hours with people saying I first rejected Inter’s offer, then was forced to come here by Newcastle.

"None of that is true. I never turned down Inter. As the negotiations all happened on deadline day, I just asked for a couple of hours to talk about it with my family and see what they thought…

"After talking to my girlfriend and my parents, all together we decided it would be a fantastic choice and therefore here I am ready to begin with my new Number 21 jersey."

Last edited by Mags Serbia; 02-02-15, 22:24.
                  "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Tom Ins u na pozajmici u Derbiju, veliko pojacanje u njihovoj borbi za plasman u PL.
                    Last edited by Bogi; 02-02-15, 21:46.

Comment

• Chelsea could sell one or two players currently on loan. Bertrand's loan move to Southampton could become permanent. #CFC (via @SimonPeach)
                      Ne bi me cudilo da Jose izvuce dobra suma novca za Bertranda koji igra solidno ove sezone za Saints, ako ne sada onda na leto.

Comment

• Zavrsi i ova prevara od deadline day-a
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Comment

• Uze i Sautempton Bertranda na 4.5 godina
                            sigpic
                            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogi View Post
                              Tom Ins u na pozajmici u Derbiju, veliko pojacanje u njihovoj borbi za plasman u PL.
                              I Lingarda su uzeli isto. Pretpostavljam da ce Dzesi kod njih igrati ipak iza napadaca a Tom klasicno krilo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• CONFIRMED: Ryan Bertrand has joined Southampton on a permanent deal. Fee reported in region of £10-12m. #CFC
                                Ako je ova tacno onda sjano su odradili ovo i ovog transfer su u plusu

Comment

Working...
                                X