Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona u Serie A 2014./2015. (transferi, spekulacije, pripremne utakmice...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predsezona u Serie A 2014./2015. (transferi, spekulacije, pripremne utakmice...)

Završena je još jedna sezona u Seriji A, Juventus je prvak, ispali su Katanija, Bolonja i Livorno, a poznato je i ko su novi akteri Serije A - Palermo, Empoli i Ćezena.

Po dobrom starom običaju na ovom forumu otvaramo predsezonsku temu u kojoj ćemo komentarisati aktuelne stvari u predsezoni na tlu Italije vezane za transfere, spekulacije, te i pripremene utakmice.

Ono što je poznato do sada jeste da je Milan promenio trenera, umesto jedne legende taj klub će od naredne sezone voditi druga, umesto Sedorfa klupu sada čini Pipo Inzagi, a isti klub je u dosadašnjem delu bio i najaktivniji jer je angažovao svoja dva nova pojačanja - Meneza i Aleksa.

Ono što bi možda još bilo bitnije da se pomene, jeste da je Dušan Basta prešao u Lacio, a da će put Milana, ovog puta u Inter, najverovatnije Jan Mvila.

Uživajte
    Last edited by Brajkula; 19-06-14, 16:12.

Report: Milan make Cole move

Reports in the English Press claim that Milan have made out-of-contract Ashley Cole an offer.

The Daily Mail suggest that the Rossoneri have made a move for the full-back after he was released by Chelsea in the summer.

The former England international left Stamford Bridge after eight years this month, following Coach Jose Mourinho’s decision not to offer him a new deal.

As such, the 33-year-old has been linked with several clubs around the world, and the paper believes that Pippo Inzaghi’s men could be an option for Cole.

Barcelona, New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxay are other teams said to be keen on the veteran.

Meni ovo skroz realno i u maniru Milana.

Comment

Ode Kaka

Comment

Palermo se vratio. Nije to bilo to bez njih.
        Golmani - Bianconeri vs. Nerazzurri In Focus - All Time Calcio

Comment

Bardi, Kjevo (pozajmica)
          Dankan, Palermo

EDIT: Slovenac Rene Krin se vraća u Inter (dobro će doći kod licenciranja za LE), Garitano ostaje u Ćezeni još jednu godinu sa kojom je izborio ulazak u Seriju A, a ima naznaka i da se Belfodil vraća u Parmu...

Danas je inače poslednji dan za rešenje co-ownership ugovora. Još samo jednu sezonu će ovo pravilo biti na snazi...
          Last edited by Il Capitano; 20-06-14, 11:09.
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Originally posted by b64Milos View Post
            Palermo se vratio. Nije to bilo to bez njih.
            Džaba kad je Katanija ispala, nema derbija Sicilije, opšte lucnice.

Comment

Giulini: I’ll do better than Cellino!

Tommaso Giulini has ‘pledged to do better than Massimo Cellino’, as he is presented as Cagliari’s new owner.

The mining mogul yesterday formally completed his buyout of shares in the club to end a 22-year reign under Cellino, who is now focused on new club Leeds United.

At his official presentation as the Isolani’s new owner and President, Giulini outlined his ambitions for the club, and confirmed Zdenek Zeman’s appointment as Coach.

“I have a clear idea of what I want to do with Cagliari,” began the 37-year-old to reporters, after revealing Daniele Conti’s contract extension.

“I was fortunate to begin negotiations in January, I was certain I would buy Cagliari. I have been discussing my project for five months.

“From my experience at Inter [on their board as an associate of Massimo Moratti’s] I take one phrase from Moratti: ‘The team is not mine but the fans’.

“As a fan, Cagliari have always been my second team, now they have become my first.

“The idea of Cagliari? Since 2001 I have been working in Cagliari and then I have always been interested in the club.

“The situation with regards to the stadium - next week we will start work on ensuring 11,000 seats at the Sant’Elia, then through the year we will work to bring that up to 16,000 seats.

“We have already initiated contacts with the mayor, but we are not willing to face the costs of transition to 16,000 seats at the Sant’Elia if the grant to renew the structure is not there.

“We do not know if the new stadium will be a renovation of the Sant’Elia or if it will be built from scratch.

“The 22 years with Cellino were fantastic. I pledge to do well, even better than Cellino. Then, we will see if in 22 years I will have been able to achieve better results.

“There will be an increase in the budget for the academy, we will place great emphasis on the youth.

“The market? We have two of the strongest central defenders in Italy. Zeman needs players like that, he needs certainty in view of his tactical revolution. I hope to keep them.

“Zeman will arrive in early July, in the next few days his assistants will come in. He has signed a one-year contract.”

Precenio se Sabatini sa 61m

Roma want €40m for Benatia

Mehdi Benatia has reportedly decided to leave Roma this summer, but they are seen as only prepared to consider offers around €40m.

Benatia’s form for the Giallorossi last term has seen him heading into the transfer market with apparent interest from the likes of Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Manchester United and Manchester City.

The centre-back and his agent’s comments made over Roma’s ‘disrespectful’ offer a new contract has since heightened that speculation that his future lies away from the capital.

Whilst the trail has gone cold of late, the Gazzetta dello Sport today indicate that the 27-year-old has decided he wants to leave the club during the summer.

However, at the same time, the paper indicate that Roma are only willing to consider his exit should an offer of around the €40m mark comes in.

Comment

Opet se povezuje Juventus sa Moratom,pominju se neke velike cifre mada mislim da od toga nema nista.
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Originally posted by bice View Post
                  Opet se povezuje Juventus sa Moratom,pominju se neke velike cifre mada mislim da od toga nema nista.
                  Ja juče pročitao 7 miliona da je cifra.

Mene više sikira to što se Vidal povezuje sa Realom, po Tuttosportu danas izjavio da ne zna da li će ostati.
                  Last edited by Brajkula; 20-06-14, 14:59.

Comment

Pitali su ga posle utakmice sa Spanijom dal ce ostati u Juveu, na sta je on rekao da ne zna...

Comment

Kataklizma ako King ode.

Btw.

Report: Lazio make Astori offer

5.5m malo braćo, mada otišao Ćelino možda ovaj novi i pristane.

Report: Eto’o considering Roma

Pojačanje za Romu svakako.

Comment

Đulini interista, Moratijev prijatelj...

Bijabijani pripada 100% Parmi, čeka se napad Intera na njega. Da, da, po 100. put u Interu...

A Mazza i dalje kuka za Behramija
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ja sam cuo za Moratu neke vece cifre tipa oko 15-ak miliona i vise.
                          Isla izjavio da je odluka Kontea hoce li Isla ostati u klubu,a moja zelja naravno da cepa n negde drugde,pominje se da su zainteresovani Englezi za njega,nek' ga vode
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Arsenal traži zamenu za Sanju... xD

Ne bi me čudilo da dodje do ovoga. Standardan u Čileu koji je izbacio Španiju!
                            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Oni uzmu Islu, a mi lepo Darmiana.

Comment

Working...
                              X