• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Дуле води у другом сету 5/2

Last edited by Žika; 11-05-14, 14:24.
    sigpic

Comment

Lajovic dobio 2. set sa 6:2, i izjednacio na 1:1 u setovima!

Comment

Ipak kraj za Duleta, šteta
        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

To Izner izgubio prvi set u tb od Melcera?
          A dobio M i na kraju...
          Last edited by miloolja; 11-05-14, 15:45.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Dobro je da Novak nema Anduhara u prvom mecu. Bolje da ima Stepaneka u tom kriticnom mecu.

Comment

Nole bez jedna noga i bez jedna ruka ce pobjediti Stepaneka na sljaci u dva seta, bez dileme.
              OVAKO

Comment

Janowicz skroz loš ove godine, još jedan poraz

Comment

nadam se da ce se pojaviti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

Raspored za sutra
                    http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/s...px?EventId=416

Comment

Turnir nije ni počeo kako treba, a veliki Sousa je ispao...sprema se za RG

i Janowicz će brzo nazad na challengere, ne može nikoga da pobijedi

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
                        Janowicz će brzo nazad na challengere, ne može nikoga da pobijedi
                        Imao 2 mec lopte

Stepanek zna biti vrlo neugodan protivnik ali najvise me zanima kako ce Nole da izgleda u prvom mecu posle povrede. Samo da ruka ne boli, sve ostalo ce doci na svoje mesto, ne sumnjam

Comment

Ocekivano

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
                            Imao 2 mec lopte

Stepanek zna biti vrlo neugodan protivnik ali najvise me zanima kako ce Nole da izgleda u prvom mecu posle povrede. Samo da ruka ne boli, sve ostalo ce doci na svoje mesto, ne sumnjam
                            Posto je Janovic zdrav... nije zasluzio bolje od Cel... kako se ponasao na terenu posle par pobeda a i poraza prosle godine.

Tapatalk PRO & S4

Comment

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X