Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zao mi Warrena, bas sam mislio da mogu da dobiju.

4 produzetka i 4 upseta, nije lose za prvi dan. Da vidimo kako izgleda bracket:

Vec smo dobili 3 solidna meca u sledecoj rundi:

Florida - Pittsburgh
    Villanova - UConn
    Michigan - Texas
    sigpic

Comment

Mocni Mercer
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Jabari nestao pred kraj.
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Duke pred ispadanjem, pogubili se totalno. Jabari slab..

Au jbt, kakve gluposti radi Duke I zasluzili su da ispadnu
          Last edited by p4p1; 21-03-14, 18:18.

Comment

Najvece iznenadjenje do sada.
            Kakve dvije gluposti igraca Duke-a.
            Last edited by stefan12; 21-03-14, 18:22.
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

ТОООООО МЕРСЕР!!! Баш ми је драго што је екипа из фри-ту-ер конференције отресла "велику" екипу! Штета што прелазе у Сутерн Конф., али ће вјероватно и тамо бити фта....
              винсент тан - Највећи сељобер којег је Острво икад видјело!

Comment

Meni se cini po ovom svemu da Parker ne smije da uzme loptu kad se lomi utakmica, a najjaci igrac.

Comment

Jesmo li dobili ovogodisnju pepeljugu ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Vjerovatno da jesmo kao Florida Gulf Coast prosle godine.

Comment

Cameron Bairstow!
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Doug McBuckets ima 17 poena i 10 skokova na poluvremenu
                        sigpic

Comment

Kakav je ovo raspad Kansas-a. 11 izgubljenih lopti za 12 minuta
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                            Kakav je ovo raspad Kansas-a. 11 izgubljenih lopti za 12 minuta
                            Desavalo im se to cesto ove sezone, nemoj se cuditi toliko

Gonzaga pocela tekmu 7/7, posle toga 0/4.
                            sigpic

Comment

Zatvorise pristojno cevrtinu. Lepo se konsolidovali posle onog TO-a na 8 minuta do kraja. Wiggins je ipak previse za ovu boraniju.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sto bi rekao Dick Vitale "Like kid in candy store" ne znam sta bi prije gledao.

Comment

Working...
                                X