• Show
Clear All

• ZOI 2014: STREAM

MODIFY HEADERS ZA FIREFOX:

Firefox - Modify Headers - Add - X-Forwarded-For - 196.1.94.113 - APALAND

www.olympic.org

SVE!!! Bukvalno SVE!!!
    Official website of the Olympic Movement

Sve snimci, svi dogadjaji uzivo. Odlozeno gledanje. Ni jedan jedini minut necete propustiti.
    Engleski jezik, statiske, liste,... ma sve sto vam padne na pamet. I da, sve u FULL HD-u.

================================================

Nemacki drzavni TV servis radi odlicno pokrivanje ZOI 2014. 5-6 streamova FULL HD:

Firefox - Modify Headers - Add - X-Forwarded-For - 194.97.147.129 - ZDF (nek bude aktivno - zeleno)

ZDFmediathek

Holandjani takodje jako dobro pokrivaju ZOI 2014 na njihovom nacionalnom sportskom portalu NOS:

Firefox - Modify Headers - Add - X-Forwarded-For - 145.58.28.91 - NOS (nek bude aktivno - zeleno)

NOS

gore desno klik na +toon alle livestreams i otvorice vam se citav meni.

Ukoliko vam stream ne radi iz prvog puta, ugasite Firefox i ponovo pokrenete, ili obrisite cookies pomocu CCleanera.

Uvek drzite samo jedan modify header aktivan (zelen), u zavisnosti koji stream hocete da gledate!!!
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

apaland

ma kakav Ole, ti si legenda
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ao Apa, šta reći

Comment

Cekaj jel ovo radi ili sta?
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

ja moram da priznam da sam corava, gde je strim na onoj stranici?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Apa, legendo

Comment

Ja ne znam kakav kompjuter apa ima kuci, al to zamisljam da izgleda kao NASA
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  ja moram da priznam da sam corava, gde je strim na onoj stranici?
                  It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

koji sam idiot, ladno sam zaboravila da pritisnem start modify headers

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja ukucam onako kao sto je PAPA postavio i nece da pusti stream.
                      Radi ipak sad kakav si ti Apa car.
                      Last edited by stefan12; 08-02-14, 17:55.
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Da li je neko provalio Full screan za olympic.org
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Kada klikneš dva puta na sliku uveća se malo ali neće na fulskrin, tako sam bar ja video.

Comment

Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
                            Kada klikneš dva puta na sliku uveća se malo ali neće na fulskrin, tako sam bar ja video.
                            Pa to, nije ono totalni ful skrin
                            Ali @Apa, nemas pojma kako si me spasao sa ovim "djakonijama"
                            >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Moras staviti i Firefox na fullscreen, ili koji vec browser koristis. Na Firefoxu ti je u gornjem levom uglu pod "Firefox".

Comment

Working...
                              X