X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponovo me odusevljava Zverev, kao letos, decko sve udarce ima
    onaj volej je pokupio kao veliki
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Pasivan je Grigor, ne kreće se dobro a i ne znam što mu forsira stalno BH, mali baš fino igra BH, dok je Dimitrov u ovom meču BH isključivo samo za obranu

Comment

• Jel ovaj mali ima preko 190??

Comment

• Ima bre skoro 2 metra

Savrsen gem i bezbedno do polovine seta
          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
            Jel ovaj mali ima preko 190??
            ima skoro 200cm, mislim da je 198cm

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Valjda necemo kukati za ovih 15-40

sigpic

Comment

• Baš mi baca na DelPotra, visok mršav još sa ovom trakom na glavi

Comment

• Odlicno, bez izgubljenog poena.. ajmo sad brejk

sigpic

Comment

• Ma daj bre, posle 3 onakva vinera

sigpic

Comment

• Stegla se ruka protiv set lopte

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• 14. mec dana na oba turnira i jedni u kom ce se igrati treci set.. bas siromasna sreda

Sad vise nema pametovanja, gem po gem pa kako bude
                        Last edited by ClayWarrior; 22-10-14, 21:28.

sigpic

Comment

• Sad se izvukao, inace verujem da bi se raspao, posto je imao 40:0

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ode mali, velika steta

sigpic

Comment

• a mozda i nije?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakva razmena za kraj! Zapamtice mnogi tvoju bekhend dijagonalu u narednih 15 godina, samo polako

Ipak na kraju plakanje za one dve brejk lopte, protiv poluzivog protivnika

Last edited by ClayWarrior; 22-10-14, 21:59.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X