• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma Vavrinka tankuje ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• kako ce Stan da zajebe DC, vec vidim
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Sjajni Stan nastavalja da razara svoje protivnike, jos jedno maestralno izadnje. Svaka cast majstore, samo ti tako nastavi.
        OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          kako ce Stan da zajebe DC, vec vidim
          Jok, on se cuva za DC, stari ce da preforsira i bice jedini krivac sto Svajcarska nema salataru.
          sigpic

Comment

• Jarko i Vasek u kamernim uslovima pred 15 ljudi sreca pa brzo igraju inace ne bi do 1 zavrsili
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Pošto je Jarko nekako iščupao drugi, sigurno ulaze u novi dan.

Comment

• CW, sta je izjavio Borna, da ce da napne ovde za da uzme potrebne poene za direktan plasman na AO-u ili sam ja krivo shvatio?

Inace sutra Dodig dobija Gofana, pjeske
                Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 22-10-14, 01:29.
                OVAKO

Comment

• Ne znam, ali rece sinoc da menja trenera

sigpic

Comment

• Љута што Томаш губи?

Ови у Валенцији ставили неке лепотице да скупљају лоптице па Бердиху испале очи?

Можда се уплашијо од Лајовића?
                    Last edited by Žika; 22-10-14, 13:44.
                    sigpic

Comment

• vidi ga Pablo, ne sali se uopste

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Овима у Базелу се покварио сат? 14ч. Чорић Гулбил!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nije im se pokvario sat, nego su imali problem sa osvetljenjem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bilo bi dobro da izdrzi bar do polovine seta, sansu ce posle sigurno dobiti

sigpic

Comment

• имате ли неки стрим?
                              sigpic

Comment

• http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...640377030.html

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X