Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

To je shminka kriv, da on nije promenio, ljudi bi preziveli

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Shminka - najveci gubitnik Roterdama

Zamenjuje velikog maga Berrera za Dodiga

EDIT:
          Samo da nas Berrer
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

sad sam snimio rezultat. boles'
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Ajmo Berrer

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Stara teniska poslovica veli - Ko na Dodigra igra, sa glavom se igra

Sent from my Sokoćalo
                sigpic

Comment

Berrer ce da se proseta kroz prvo kolo.
                  It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Vidim ja da ce biti jos samoubica

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

PHM
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Normalno da će se Berrer prošetati, skautirano je sve to...Huta je imao povredu ramena neki dan...al sam mislio da neće izdržati pritisak forumaša...poletili na njega svi kao da je Rafa

A Ivana možemo prekrižiti za sve ove godine, oženio se čovjek, mora sad i stomak dobiti, gotov je on...samo mu neko treba javiti

Comment

Huta koristi prednost domaćeg terena i baca gomilu suicidu u zagrljaj
                          sigpic

Comment

A da uvedemo da se igra Memfis, dok ne bude kasno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tek 5-2 za Hutu sa dva brejka viška
                              sigpic

Comment

Huta je bolji igrač ali će izgubiti da bi bara ostala koliko toliko popunjena

Comment

Working...
                                X