This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: ZOI Vankuver

Stvarno,mogao je lepo izbiti.Cudi me da Sid the kid malo igra.
    Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

{-8* $JS}|

Comment

Puniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :fc-[

Comment

2:0 Kori Peri!
          2:1 kesler,mada bi ja ovo prepisao Kejnu!
          Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Kakva asistencija Kane-a kod drugog gola i veliki majstor Phil Kessel! $#&+/
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2504.msg117080#msg117080 date=1267393291]
              Kakva asistencija Kane-a kod drugog gola i veliki majstor Phil Kessel! $#&+/
              [/quote]

Mislim da je Kane hteo da sutira,a da je Kesel samo podmetnuo stap.

Comment

Zach Parise!
                Kakva igracina!
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha &*#GI(]

Duvajte ga kanadjani :fc-[

Comment

crkotine ga ugurale!Pu stoko americka!

2:2 Prajs!

Comment

Jel se sad igra 5 minuta, pa penali ili se igra dok neko ne da gol?

EDIT: 20 minuta sudden death, ako ostane nereseno onda penali.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ako je po NHL pravilima, to prvo.

Comment

Cestitam kanadjini #$&+|r

Ovo sam sad navijao za amere koji nisu znali da iskoriste tu cinjenicu koja se vise nikada nece desiti &($%WP+

Comment

Kanada-Sjedinjene Americke drzave 3:2 OVERTIME!
                            Sindi Krozbi za zlato u produzecima!

Comment

Working...
                            X