No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gde su sad ovi sto su kukali za pravila?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• znaci pravila ostaju ista

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Naravno da ostaju, kao i uvek... mnogo buke ni oko čega...
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hahahaha tek sad došao na forum i mislio bila gomila promena kad ono ništa

Comment

• Sa srecom svima u novoj sezoni,neka pocnu
            >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• ajde partneru da ove sezone budemo ijole bolji nego proslu

Comment

• Videcemo, ja bukvalno ne branim nista
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Osvajam.
                  1. Andrey Rublev
                  2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                  3. Alexander Zverev
                  4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Što u tabeli dublova za AO nema Borisa i mene?

Comment

• Staru tabelu sam kopirala, ispravicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Joooooj zaboravio jučer tipovati Sve sad ću i tako osta
                        Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Hvala @miloolja na komentaru nisam znao da se ovde komentarise. Sada znam za ubuduce.

Comment

• Sandu jel se ovo ne takmicis?
                            1. Andrey Rublev
                            2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                            3. Alexander Zverev
                            4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Kako se igra dubl? Ove godine cu ga preskociti, ali makar da znam za naredne.( Ni u pravom tenisu nisam dobar u dublu i ne volim ga, jer ne volim da neko zbog moje lose igra ispasta, to mi vise smeta nego kad moj dubl partner odigra lose.) Da li se sabiraju bodovi oba takmicara ili kad jedan ispadne ispadaju obojica i kako se odredjuje ko igra sa kim?

Comment

• Sam biraš dubl partnera, bodovi se sabiraju

Comment

Working...
                                X