Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da, 16 najboljih ide

Comment

• Bojana, nadam se da ne čekamo da Pako poraste pa da onda središ tabelu.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Do kraja vikenda cu srediti
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Moze li ovaj skromni ljubitelj Zvereva da se ukljuci od slijedeceg turnira
          1. Andrey Rublev
          2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
          3. Alexander Zverev
          4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Naravno.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Sandu, vrijeme je da počneš sa bazičnim pripremama i futingom, bar 1 krug dnevno oko Valjeva. Do Madrida bićeš spreman taman da oduvamo ovu više lošu nego prosječnu konkurenciju.

Olja napala na tabelu, sigurno je u vrhu, konkurencija gora nego u WTA

Comment

• Ja krenuo sinoc, udario po pivu - Valjevskom naravno ....
                Danas cu da nastavim te bazicne pripreme ... ima neki kotlic, pa ce se trenirati .... e onda idemo u Madrid nesto ranije da se naviknemo na uslove i podlogu. Jer specificna je ta Madridska sljaka a i nadmorska visina i ta Kutija u kojoj se igra tenis.
                Nadamo se najboljem ... sta kazes konkurencija je bedna? Tim bolje po nas.
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Kad Noto kaže da je konkurencija porsečna, a deo je nje...
                  A ti budući ovde sapatniče, nemoj mnogo da se prsiš, moraćeš mnogo pure da jedeš... pa da prvo samo kažeš hop-hop....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Zadovoljan sam ja kako Olja igra ovo, vidi se moj doprinos koji se odrazio na njenu igru.
                    Kakvo je to kaljenje bilo igrati samnom fudbalsku sport klub ligu, koliko sam profesionalno odradio našu saradnju, koliko je samo iskustva pokupila tu
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• kako smeš da se javiš samo?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sećam se samo kako smo harali ligom.
                        Ja sam uvek tu da preuzmem zasluge kada treba, kažu često da indirektan podsticaj znači više od direktnog.
                        Šta ti misliš, da sam ja kao slučajno zaboravljao da tipujem? Ne brate moj to je bilo da osetiš pritisak i da se izboriš sa brojnijim protivnikom. Ja sam tvoj Toni Nadal
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands

Comment

• Koliko znam Toni Nadal ne ostavlja svog pulena na cedilu.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Koliko znam Toni Nadal ne ostavlja svog pulena na cedilu.
                            Bio sam na silent banu
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands

Comment

• Sredjene su tabele, specijalno za olju
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Jao hvala ti

I odmakni se malo od mene, prestani da mi dišeš za vrat!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X