No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne dirati apu majstora, on dok je knjizio tabele formula savrseno fercerala, apa nek si odmorio na miki maus turniru sad ide ozbiljno nadmetanje
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
      Po ovom vremenu? Si luuuuda. Da se skamenim.

Mada od sledece nedelje kazu bice uzivancija, taman kad treba.

Hoces reci da ga ove godine nisi solio?

A mozda te lazu ti sto kazu... ne bi ja bila tako sigurna...

Comment

• Ne radi samo on tabele
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ne kvarite mi idilu.

#apapenzos
          It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Penzionerska tura u Veneciju? A jesi nasao gdje ces kiseliti dupe.

Comment

• jos je sa nekim babama

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                jos je sa nekim babama
                Vidis kako sam se podbocio... Ubise krsta.

Comment

• vidim, vezao si i duks, pametno, da te ne ubije promaja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Moze da se ubaci Halle ili Queens,kao priprema za Wilmbledon
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

vidim, vezao si i duks, pametno, da te ne ubije promaja
                      I samo kuka kako je hladno... A tamo vec ljeto.

Comment

vidim, vezao si i duks, pametno, da te ne ubije promaja
                        Tamo duva na sve strane. Morao sam se zasuskati.

Comment

• Originally posted by eM View Post
                          pa njemu je vec cirkulacija slabija, ipak ga treba razumeti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by eM View Post
                            Slika laze. Babe se raspojasale kao da je sred jula.

Comment

• Kako ces se tek smrzavati u brdima okolo kad ti je na moru hladno...

Comment

• Vidi stvarno, babe u papucama, ali je on obukao carape, sto je sigurno sigurno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X