No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zadrzali smo prvo mesto u dublu, igraj ozbiljnije RG i kad ti kazem nesto, poslusaj me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Shminka ovaj put si se izvukao...

Cestitke osvajacima Rima, posebno mom dubl partneru
      Last edited by LegendaBL; 18-05-14, 18:21.
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• meni je Čila izbio milju, papak

Comment

• Sad nesto gledam, postolje drze Rogerovci
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• očekivano

Comment

• Miki Maus turnir gotov, sada takmicenje pocinje.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaBL View Post
                Sad nesto gledam, postolje drze Rogerovci
                Nista cudno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tabela "OSVOJENI BODOVI PO TURNIRIMA" zavrsena!

It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• kakav profesionalizam majstore apa

Comment

• Dobro je sto je shminka kiksao ovaj turnir, pa smo mu se fino primakli. No.6, nije lose

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
                        Tabela "OSVOJENI BODOVI PO TURNIRIMA" zavrsena!

Dobro si se setio da dodjes sa odmora

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Dobro si se setio da dodjes sa odmora
                          Posto si brzom brzinom odradila i dublove, sad ce i to biti gotovo.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
                            Posto si brzom brzinom odradila i dublove, sad ce i to biti gotovo.
                            ja radim, za razliku od nekog

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              ja radim, za razliku od nekog
                              nekih

Comment

• Ne bi Apa ni sredio tabelu da nije osvojio turnir.

Comment

Working...
                                X