Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taman mi puno srce bilo i onda otvorih spoiler

Comment

• "Ooo poceo Dubai, a niko skoro da tipuje" - pomislila sam ja.
      Odem na OOP, sta je ovo, kakvi su parovi, gde je Giron za koga su njih troje do tada tipovali, aha!!! setim se Bojaninog Brzog Gonzalesa
      Oukej.

No, tako sam bar videla da Noki igra veceras
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da li ce Giron da postane najveca legenda suicida i tako udje u besmrtnike?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Nadamo se da hoce.
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Da li ce Giron da postane najveca legenda suicida i tako udje u besmrtnike?
            O da...kada je toliko prepisivača bilo bi čudo da ne bude
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ne znam šta u ovom slučaju neko ima da bude prepisivač kad je bilo vrlo očigledno

Comment

• Hvala
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Bravo, vel dan, sis!
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Vidim niko nije spominjao, šta će se dešavati sa našim poenima u Suicidu?

Comment

• Sve je zamrznuto do daljnjeg, nedelje na prvom mestu se ne racunaju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Je l vam se igra suicide?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uvek

ALi revijalno do kraja sezone, jer mi ne mozemo da kao ATP lista brisemo i zamrzavamo/otkazujemo turnire (tamo igraci sami biraju da li ce da igraju ili ne pa kalkulisu sta im je isplativije, dok bi kod nas bilo nefer), plus se njihov raspored bas promenio pa nema mnogo veze sa nasom tabelom i rang listom, pa bi bas nastao haos na listi, nego da igramo za titule i dusu, pa onda od januara sve standardno, jako i naostreno.
                          Last edited by colchonero; 16-08-20, 19:11.

Comment

• Aj da vidim sta ostali kazu, ali ja sam za

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa da, i ja sam za revijalno, da se ne upisuju poeni.

Comment

• nikad revijalno
                                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X