• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Vlad zelim da sam u obje tabele.
    sigpic

Comment

• E samo mi pravis posao, onda kad saljem pm, izbacice da te ne prepoznaje
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Sta se ovo Vladan slepa uz Olju ne bi li barem negdje ostvario solidan rezultat.

Comment

• Ja cu editovati u tabele ako je tebi preveliki problem
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Ja cu editovati u tabele ako je tebi preveliki problem
            Editovala sam

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ledeni i ja igramo i ove sezone.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Marija & tea
                -To define is to limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Tada se ne ispada, anketa je za ispadanje ako igrac preda u toku meca

z3 compact using Tapatalk
                  Olja siri dezinformacije

Comment

• tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bokice sto ne uneses sve dubl parove u tabelu.Trebamo li posebno da prijavljujemo ucesce.

Comment

• Pa napisala sam da vise ne znam ko igra i da se javite

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Pa napisala sam da vise ne znam ko igra i da se javite
                          Ok nisam vidio izvini.
                          Ivan_pg i Contador54

Comment

• Madrid -61563

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
                              Madrid -61563
                              U rangu dubla Anduhar-Volandri, dajte malo ozbiljnosti
                              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• notorious - Sandugp
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X