Comment

R. Stepanek (J. Nieminen)

Comment

Izgleda cemo imati bas veliki broj igraca ovdje

Comment

Nieminen (Stakhovsky)

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
            A ovaj u zagradi, zamjena, se moze koristiti u nastavku takmicenja?
            Da, samo prvog pika vise ne mozes da koristis.

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Nieminen (Cilic)

Comment

Stepanek (Dolgopolov)

Comment

Bravo Jarko Jarančino

Comment

Ipak je dobar naziv igre, prvog dana i odmah toliko samoubica
                    Mene rostiljdzija unistio

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jesmo li ispali ili nastavljamo igrati

Comment

Ispali smo, cekamo AO
                        Ali ovo je bio testni turnir, sad znamo kako ne treba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Minesweeper

a kako ide bodovanje?

po bod za pogodjeni par i onda se sve to sabira ili cemo dijeliti bodove za prva mjesta i takoto

Comment

Postovacu ja bodove za AO, otprilike lice na prave bodove, tako da onaj li dodje do kraja turnira, za AO ce dobiti 2000 poena, a finalista 1200. Razlika je u pocetnim kolima, tu nije kao na turniru.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

E baš je suicide

Comment

Tako mi i treba kad protiv svog covjeka igram.

Comment

Working...
                                X