This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA present World Cup GLT

FIFA have this week officially presented the goal-line technology that will assist match officials during the 2014 World Cup.

The tournament was confirmed last year as set for the introduction of technology, and the GoalControl-4D system has now been installed in all 12 stadiums due to host matches at this summer’s World Cup. This system sees ‘14 high-speed cameras located around the pitch, with seven focused on each goalmouth’, with ‘special detection software’ installed to accurately calculate the ‘X, Y and Z coordinates as well as speed, making it 4D’.

When the ball crosses the line, the referee will be alerted to within one second via a watch they will wear in play.

FIFA have officially presented the technology to members of the media, following a training session with the designation referees for the World Cup, to ensure their familiarity with the technology before using it during the competition.

Comment

• Ova tehnologija se ne razlikuje puno od Hawk-eye koji se koristi u PL, sem sto koristi duplo vise kamera, i sto ga je Nemac pravio.

World Cup 2014: Sao Paulo Stadium still doesn't meet British safety standards less than 72 hours before hosting Brazil v Croatia.
      The stadium has not been tested at anywhere near full capacity while electricians and carpenters are still frantically working to get the venue ready in time.
      Jbt koji haos, sa sve ovim povredama igraca, plus ove demonstracije pred SP, nece da izadje na dobro.
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma opusti se Frešmene, keep calm and support Italy

Inače, objasnila ex srpska snajka i Amerima i celom svetu i Mariću91 šta je fudbal a šta q na biciklu

Comment

• Staridž isti Kris Taker

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Comment

• Ovaj Velbek je znaci prirodno smotan, nezavisno kojim sportom se bavi!

Comment

• Englezi na nicijoj zemlji.
                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Jel RTS prenosi sve?
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa gledao sam im programsku semu i kako stvari stoje, sve ce prenositi.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO9pMfW_8h4

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Ubedljivo najbolja himna..

Comment

• Jeste, tako himna treba da izgleda... Meni su dobre i ruska i francuska.

A ovde sam postavio čisto da se vidi razlika u ne/pevanju himni na ova 2 prvenstva.
                          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Uživancija.

Comment

• Ne-daj-bože žurka!

Spoiler

Comment

• Ако Торес постигне гол, НА ЕКС!

Comment

Working...