• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Od muke se sat pokvario
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Gaske servira poput JJ, mirise na predaju.
      sigpic

Comment

• Au bre, sta se to desi sa Endijem, kad sam uaplio TV bilo 6-3 3-1 za njega, ja iskjucio i tek sad vidim da je izgubio

Verdasco puk'o od Hanescu-a
        link

Comment

• Mahut i Role prosli u SF, nadam se da ce i ovaj mec da stave na njihov kanal, koliko samo dobrih poena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Inace, Mareju je ponudjena WC za Sidnej, ali se jos uvek nista ne zna.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mladi Bhambri ocitao lekciju Fabiu u prvom setu. A ni u drugom ne stoji lose.
              sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Fognini predao, na 5:5 u 2. setu.
                Prva nedelja sezone, a vec toliko predaja na svim turnirima, sta ce biti kasnije sa tim da je situacija u Cenaju najgora

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gledanje Brauna nikad ne moze biti dosadno

Za Jukija ima jos vremena, da konacno ostavi povrede iza sebe i krene ka prvih 100, bas veliki talenat

sigpic

Comment

• Izgleda da se povredio nesto... Opet se nadam da ce svi oni biti spremni za AO.
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• U Brizbejnu se Anderson povukao zbog stomacnog virusa, pa je umesto njega upao Herbert, onaj klinac sto je igrao protiv Djokovica u Parizu i uzeo je 1. set, 6:4

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bas lep poen na kraju drugog gema izmedju Granoljersa i Ramanatana, Spanac vec ima brejk

sigpic

Comment

• Brown 3 gema zaredom imao 0-40 i nije uzeo gem

Comment

• Svaku 11 brejk priliku Braun resava rutinski
                            sigpic

Comment

• Teraj Dastine

sigpic

Comment

• Uzalud kad je odmah sa 0 izgubio svoj servis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X