Comment

Stane se pravi Englez,ccc
        SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

HAHh Who are you

Comment

A Dona mu nije ostala duzna

Comment

Mogla se zapitati da li je covjek u nekoj drugoj vremenskoj zoni...mada ona sigurno misli da Božić prvo dodje u Hrvatsku, pa onda na daleki istok

nek si joj vala odgovorio, Stan majstore...samo oštro ove godine...nema praštanja

Comment

300. pobjeda na ATPu...svaka cast majstore!!

Comment

svaka cast Stan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

Bravo Stan, skroz zasluzeno

LetsTalkTennis ‏@letstalktennis1
                    Wow, Stanislas Wawrinka has been "Swiss Personality of the Year 2013"! Congrats, Stan!

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bravo Stan, 1/4 je tu...rutinski!! Uz samo jedan izgubljen set

Tu je novih 180 bodova, koji ce ga baš lijepo učvrstiti na 8. mjesto koje je izuzetno bitno. Najbolji pokazatelj je ovaj turnir. Sa ovakvim zrijebom je puno lakše doci do 1/4

Comment

Comment

Svaka mu cast za danasnju partiju, odlicno je odigrao. Cestitke shminka

Comment

Čestitke Stanu! Sad samo da bude na nivou protiv Berdiha!

Čestitke shminka

Comment

svaka cast Stanu, izdrzao je sasv pritisak

shminka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I da, Djokovic prekinuo niz polufinala, Roletov rekord je siguran, Stanojlo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X