Cestitke shminka, ti si sad u delirijumu

Comment

CESTITKEEEEEE, posebno tebi Shminka
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

Stan prijatelju, pa javi mu se

Rossana Capobianco ‏@Rossana_Capo
        Wawrinka just said he had several missed call by Roger tonight. Lol, Roger should understand this is not the right timing!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

shminka, mozes da promenis potpis, posebno sto ima NDPS-a

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Shminka, cestitke
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

Cestitke Shminka,cestitke Stanimal, zasluzeno!!!

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Fedrinka

Tennis View Magazine ‏@TennisViewMag
                  Wawrinka: "I didn't call so many people, but my wife, my daughter, my sister, and Roger call me. He always wanted the best for me."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ne mogu da vjerujem jos uvijek, nestvarno

Comment

• Wawrinka will play Davis Cup v Serbia: 'Don't know if I will be alive after tonight but will go. Big chance I will get drunk tonight'

Comment

• Najmanje sto je Roger mogao uraditi je da uskoci i odradi barem jedan singl mec

Comment

• Ma nece Svajcarci zijaniti protiv nas, otresce nas posle 3 meca, eventualno 4. Fed ce se verovatno pridruziti DC timu u QFu, onda ce imati opasnu sansu da prvi put osvoje DC! Jos protivnik u QFu ce biti boranija, tako da moze i to bez Feda.

Comment

• Ma u kakvom ce Stan stanju doci...to je pitanje veliko...a i treba odmoriti za nastavak sezone...ne svidja mi se sto ce igrati, volio bih da to preskoci...kad se vec Rogeru ne igra

Comment

• Ma ove nase ce Stan lagano da dobije, a i ja bih volela da Role sad promeni odluku, ali tesko

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zasluzeno za sve pare!!! Shminka, dabogda ga prizvao, ja cu izvuci slikusa njim sa Spensa u tom slucaju pa makar me ne bilo...

Ukrao bi Stanu sou...Ne bi bilo fer
                                sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X