No announcement yet.

ATP - Stan Wawrinka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shminka, uživaj! Stan je Gren slem šampion!

BRAVO STAN!!!!

Comment

Čestitke Stan.
      I da nam više ne budeš u žrebu ove godine.
      Šminka, častiš!
      Originally posted by gokara
      Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Prvo cestitka shminki koji je svojim znanjem jos od pocetka prosle sezone skrenuo paznju na Stanislava, prepoznavsi trenutak njegovog ogromnog igrackog uspona.
        Potom cestitka i Stanislavu koji me u prvom setu odusevi cinjenicom da poseduje jedini jednorucni bh na svetu koji moze parirati Nadalovom fh-u.
        Bravo Stanislave!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Bravo Satnimal, sve čestitke na prvog GS
          * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
          * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
          NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

shminka, javljaj se bre, pocinjem da se plasim

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Rekao je posle prvog... moram da idem, čuvajte mi Stana. .

Sve čestitke Stanku na osvojenoj GS tituli!
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Cetitke Stanovim navijacima, ako Novak nije mogao, drago mi je sto je Gvozdeni uspeo. Bravo i uzivajte.

Comment

Cestitke!
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Rekao je posle prvog... moram da idem, čuvajte mi Stana. .

Sve čestitke Stanku na osvojenoj GS tituli!
                    Culi smo se, ziv je shminka

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shminka čestitke i svima koji navijaju za Stana!
                          http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
                          Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

* Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

drugari

Roger Federer ‏@FedererLive
                              Wawrinka on RF: “He texted me before the final and he tried to reach me just after. He did a lot for me in the past years.”

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X