No announcement yet.

ATP - Stan Wawrinka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma ne može da igra, u Australiji je bio ok, udarao ok, prvi meč baš nenadano dobar, od tada u svakom meču sve lošiji, ovo večeras nije bio nivo ni futures igrača...apsolutno ništa ne može da igra, da servira, da se spusti u koljenima...katastrofa

Comment

• Stan hurted his knee on a volley at 3 all. Didn't wanted to take any risks. Said it's tough mentally.
      He'll talk with the team tomorrow, to see how the knee reacts and then see what are the plans for the next weeks..
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Bas steta.

Comment

• Stanimalu juce bio rodjendan

nije los poklon dobio

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel to od Done dobio?

Comment

• Sumnjam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa i ja nešto tako mislim. Ferari za nekog ko zarađuje kao Dona ne ide. Možda je kupila od njegovih para

Comment

• Ne znam ko su ovo dvoje pored njega, nekako sumnjam da su mu oni to poklonili

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U mom gradu igra se na zemlji. Nema sofisticiranih glatkih, tvrdih ili tapetiranih, mirisnih travnatih terena. Nema finoće, nema servis-voleja, nema brzih poena (osim dvostrukih pogreški). Klasični ITF Hammamet.

No, ipak, kad se upale reflektori, kad se skupi ona ugodna sparina u zraku i kad se raspadnutim mrežicama poravna teren, osjećaj je izvanredan. I onda, samo čekam taj trenutak. Zbog tog trenutka sam tu. Zbog tog trenutka usudio sam se reći curi "ne mogu večeras" i ekipi "popit ćete vi to i bez mene". A taj trenutak izgleda ovako nekako.

Poslije borbenog 1.seta i tie-breaka, kojeg uglavnom ja gubim, slijedi totalni raspad u 2.setu. Kod 4-0 za protivnika, kad se već lagano čeka kraj, događa se sljedeće. Dok protivnik skuplja loptice po terenu, pripremajući se za opaliti sljedeći servis, ja se bezvoljno i pomalo nazalno prešetavam po osnovnoj liniji, prebiravši prstima po iskrivljenim žicama, psujući sve po spisku sebi u bradu. Nešto kao don Fabio, jel. Dolazi mi servis, vratim ga bezopasno i slijedi mrtva izmjena. Poslije rekordnih 10 udaraca, protivnik se odlučuje na jubilarni prvi izlazak na mrežu u meču, dok loptica zaljubljeno leti prema mojoj backhand strani. Tada vrijeme staje, ja dobivam neku neobjašnjivu inspiraciju, pomičem se tri koraka ulijevo, i tik prije nego što loptica padne na zemlju, potežem divljački jednoručni backhand popraćen glasnim "gruntom", i po savršenoj paraleli šaljem je direktno na liniju, dok je moj protivnik nemoćno ispraća pogledom. Ja stavljam kažiprst na sljepoočnicu i trenutak je potpun. Nakon toga gubim meč 7-6 6-0 i zadovoljno napuštam teren.

Možda više nikad neću strastveno uživati u tvojim mečevima, ali uvijek ću se sjećati 7.lipnja 2015. kad si došao "s plaže" u onom ružnom šorcu i odigrao najljepši meč koji sam ikad vidio. Možda više neću imati prilike pisati o tvojim magičnim predstavama, ali uvijek ću imati današnji datum da ih se nostalgično sjetim.
                    Sretan ti 33. rođendan, čovječe zbog kojeg jesam to što jesam. Stanislas Wawrinka!
                    Sa Facebook stranice Vragolasti tenis.
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Paganini ga vec mesec dana muci, samo je pitanje trenutka povratka Stanimala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kod Normana u Svedskoj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• konacno dobre vesti

Stan #Wawrinka: "I called Magnus and he was right away agreeing to help me out on two weeks." We'll see if we prosecute or not. "
                          Stan #Wawrinka has Rome as his goal. "I see the end of the tunnel"
                          Stan plans to play Rome! He feels great these days at practice. Withdrawn from Madrid because he needed more practice days as he had a calf injury few weeks ago which disturbed his schedule.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Idemo majstore

Comment

• Norman ostaje sa Stanom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stanimal uziva

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X