ATP - Stan Wawrinka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAWRINKA GOES HOLLYWOOD Ništa od njega više, šta je uzeo-uzeo

Btw, Bojana ne vidim ove tvoje postove sa tw-a.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ja ih vise ni ne postavljam sa [tw], od pre par dana mi to ne radi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• 7 dana ozbiljnog treninga poslije AOa...tako da nisam očekivao veliki rezultat ovdje...nadam se da će na šljaci biti pravi...udarci su tu, u to nema sumnje

Comment

• Comment

• Wawrinka sets Davis Cup title as next goal

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/.../#.UzBGs6h5OPU

"There is one goal that I have since many years. It's the Davis Cup," said Wawrinka. "Now Roger is playing, so we know that we are a strong team to do something. We'll need to be careful, but we have a good chance to make a big result this year, and that's so far the most important."

Comment

• Al prelud mu je ovaj izraz...since many years

Comment

• Comment

• Što su se nazložili svi da majstora dobiju

Comment

• eto sta se desava kad osvojis slem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uziva Stanoje
                      SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Kakav video, strašni BHi

Comment

• u februaru se slikao okolo, potpisivao ugovore...u martu se glupirao po USA...neka odradi još taj DC...a onda ozbiljno od MCa

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jel ono Roger u pozadini

Comment

Working...
                                X