Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Daje Nadal sve sto ima trenutno ali ne ide. Ne moze se protiv ovakvog Berdycha.
      sigpic

Comment

• Berdych odlican lomi ga tempom
        * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Ferrer: I played too many matches down stretch
          igrao turnire 7 nedelja zaredom i tek je sad shvatio bistar mladic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Vrijeme je da Nadal kruniše dominaciju na terenu.

Comment

• Ma tankuje Berdych

Comment

• imam dojavu da se Stan izvinio Toniju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Berdih ne moze da dobije ovo cak i da Nadal ima obe ruke i noge slomljene i jos prazan teren pride.

Comment

• Tako je bre!Sada zavrsavaj!
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Hvala Berdo

Comment

• uzalud se Nadal trudio, Berdih uvek nadje nacina

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Predomislio se Nadal negdje oko 2-2, vidio ovaj ne može teren da pogodi Kakva dominacija zadnjih nekoliko gemova Evo nam Wawrinke u 1/2

Comment

• E na šta ja potoši dva sata
                            * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Ispljuvaste covjeka ni krivog ni duznog
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hvala Rafko!!!

Kako raja zna ocjeniti ko ce biti turista u Londonu

Comment

Working...
                                X