Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL Offseason (Vesti, trejdovi, draft, zanimljivosti,...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: Vesti,trejdovi,draft,i znimljivosti NHLa!

Steve Yzerman,osim sto je potpredsednik Tampa Bej Lajtningsa,postao je i generalni menadzer!
    Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Otava Senatorsi potpisali ugovor sa S. Goncarom,dosadasnjim clanom Pitsburg Pengvinsa!
      Sjajan potez Senatorsa,a ugovor je potpusan na 3 godine!

Postoji mogucnost da ce Bobi Rajan iz Anahajm Daksa preci u Filadelfija Flajerse,ucesnike ovogodisnjeg Stenli Kup finala!

{-8*
      Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Trka oko Kovaljcuka se nastavlja,Kingsi polako zaosaju za konkurencijom.
        Neverujem da bi se on snasao uz Kopitara u LA u svakom slucaju.

Comment

Rajan MekDonah potpisao za NYR.

Jedan od jun aka Montreala iz prosle sezone,golman Jaroslav Halak nosice dres Sent Luis Bluza sledece 4 godine! #%d*

Detroit produzio ugovor sa Dreuom Milerom.

Comment

Ovo ce oduseviti T-Maca!
            Colorado Avalanche je postigao dogovor,o produzenju ugovora,sa napadacem Brendonom Jipom na naredne dve godine!

Vasington Kapitelsi su potpisali produzenje ugovora sa Dzefom Sulcom na jos 4 godine.
            Brajan Faej i Kajl Griti (Igrao dve sezone za Kalgari) takodje su postali clanovvi Vasingtona!

Dzon Korvo- defanzivac, se iz Kapitelsa vratio u Karolinu Hurikejnse na dve godine.

Comment

Zherder u Flyersima! &^@4( &^@4(

danas SC pehar u Cikagu i podici ce ga Dzonatan Tous! #$&+|r

Comment

Kovaljcuk potpisao prouzenje ugovora sa New Jersey Devlsima.

Simon Gagne je pod budnim okom Tampa Bay Lightningsa.

Comment

NY Rangers doveli Matt-a McCue-a iz Anaheim Ducks.

Simon Gagne novi clan Tapma Bay Lightings-a (dosao iz Philadelphia Flyersa u zamenu za defanzica Matta-a Walkera i za cetvrti pik Entri Drafta 2011).

Comment

ala si ti aktivan Liverpulac ... samo ova trampa igrac plus kikiriki pik i nije neka vest
                    Pravo mesto za diskusiju o americkom fudbalu

madden balkanska liga

Comment

Pa mora i to neko.
                      Npr najnovija
                      Leiweke novi CEO Tampa Bay Lightningsa.

Comment

RIP
                        John Barbosa

Comment

Ahahahhahahaha.
                          Talbot je kralj od coveka,smejao sam se 15 minuta nakon ovoga
                          http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=328670
                          *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR

Comment

Frolov potpisao za New York Rangerse!

Comment

Tomas frishmann potpisao zaa Washinghton Capitelse!

Comment

The Chicago Blackhawks will have a new No. 1 goalie to start the 2010-11 season.

The Blackhawks confirmed to NHL.com Monday that they will walk away from the arbitration award given to Antti Niemi and sign unrestricted free agent goalie Marty Turco to a one-year contract. Niemi in turn becomes an unrestricted free agent. The Chicago Tribune was the first to have the information.

The monetary terms of Turco's contract were not disclosed per team policy. However, the Tribune reports the deal is worth between $1 million and $1.5 million

An arbitrator ruled Saturday that if Chicago wanted Niemi back it would have to be under a one-year contract worth $2.75 million, Niemi's agent, Bill Zito, confirmed to NHL.com's Brian Hedger. Per the terms of the collective bargaining agreement, the Blackhawks then had 48 hours to decide what it was going to do with Niemi, who went 26-7-4 with a 2.25 goals-against average and a .912 save percentage, then was 16-6 with a 2.63 GAA and .912 save percentage while leading the Hawks to their first Stanley Cup in 49 years.

Chicago, which is up against the $59.4 million salary cap, could have signed Niemi to those terms, but instead let him walk. If the tribune report on the value of Turco's contract is true, the Hawks were able to save more than $1 million and sign a veteran goalie who turns 35 on Aug. 13.

Turco spent nine seasons in Dallas, compiling a 262-154-26 record. He was 22-20-11 this past season with a 2.72 goals-against average and a .913 save percentage. The Stars have not made the playoffs since 2008 and traded for Kari Lehtonen in February, telling Turco he would not be in their future plans.

Turco reportedly turned down a contract offer from Philadelphia earlier this summer that was worth $2 million.

"Our priority ... was to put him with a club where he had a chance to play a role to win the Stanley Cup," Kurt Overhardt, Turco's agent, told the Chicago Tribune.

It's not certain that Turco will be the Hawks No. 1, though. Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman said at the team's annual fan convention over the weekend that it's time to give Corey Crawford a chance. Crawford has spent the past four years playing in the AHL and has appeared in only eight games with the Blackhawks since he was selected in the second round of the 2003 Entry Draft.

There is still the matter of Cristobal Huet and his $5.625 million cap hit. The Blackhawks have the option of sending Huet to the AHL, which would take his cap hit off the books.

Bowman said on a conference call Friday that he had yet to dive into the Huet situation because he was trying to resolve the Niemi situation first.

Meanwhile, Niemi is now an unrestricted free agent after backstopping the Hawks to their first Stanley Cup championship since 1961. His day with the Cup is scheduled for Aug. 10-11.

Follow Dan Rosen on Twitter at: @drosennhl

nhl.com

Comment

Working...
                                X