• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark0 View Post
    A kako se odredjuje poredak mini trke {
    verovatno sa treninga ili iz sesira

btw...

Police looking for driver of 'F1 car' spotted on highway

You don't take into account that you are overtaken on the highway by a 'Formula 1 car', but it happened to a number of Czech road users recently. It produced exceptional images that must have given the fan a smile. The local police are just less enthusiastic.

Thursday, footage suddenly appeared of a racing car transformed into a Ferrari on a Czech highway. The car, presumably an old GP2 or Formula Renault car, was equipped with the typical Ferrari red, Marlboro sponsorship and the driver's number of Kimi Räikkönen . Undoubtedly we are dealing with a fan of 'The Iceman', who could not resist trying his special property on the public road. Based on the sound, we suspect that the original engine is still under the hood.

Pretty cool to be on the road with him and he also kept to the traffic rules. At least, the driver did not drive excessively fast and kept to the right. Yet the police cannot be said about this. The local authorities are wondering if there are people who know more about this. The car was spotted on the D4 near the town of Pribram and according to The Daily Mail , the police received videos of the special incident from several people. Now let's see who this mysterious 'Räikkönen' is. It will at least be referred to the local RDW to ensure that it can do so legally in the future. There will undoubtedly be a lot of sputtering, if it is even possible.
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Meklaren-Mercedes ponovo?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...-2021/4548906/

Comment

• Sada i zvanicno

McLaren Racing and Mercedes-Benz announce that the McLaren F1 team will be powered by Mercedes from 2021 until at least the 2024 season under a long-term agreement.
        Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Aj neka je sa srecom.

Comment

• Odstupnica za Hamiltona kad Mercedes dovede Vetela.

Comment

• Borkovic sa kruga prelazi na reli. Cilja ERC

Comment

• Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• oficijalno: Alonso vozi Dakar 2020 za Tojotu

Comment

• Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Comment

• Ako nekog interesuje, sutra pocinje Dakar reli, ove godine vozi se u Saudijskoj Arabiji.

Comment

• ja pratim ima na eurosportu svake noci u 23:00

Vozi Alonso

Comment

• Vozi, nadao se kao i WEC-u da Toyota nema konkurenciju, ali prvi dan stigao 11 sa 15 min zaostatka.

Comment

• pa nije se tome nadao ako si cito njegove izjave bio je realan. i da je Tojota sama opet ne bi imo sanse nisu ovo kruzne trke.

Comment

• 14:31 Alonso’s on the move again!
                                Forced to wait for his assistance team after breaking a wheel, Fernando Alonso has finally resumed racing. However, the Toyota driver has lost 2 hours and 30 minutes due to this mishap, a major blow to his hopes.

Comment

Working...
                                X