Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montoja sampion sampiona. Steta sto je ostao bez vozackog mesta za ovu godinu. Vozice samo 1 trku Indy 500.
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Pascal legenda... A bilo je i ovoga...

Comment

• If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

• http://wtf1.co.uk/vettel-won-race-ch...s-nations-cup/

Vettel sam osvojio kup nacija na ROC za Tim Nemačka, jer Pascal nije vozio...

Last edited by Vanja #66; 23-01-17, 14:13.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in NASCAR...

http://wtf1.co.uk/nascar-just-introd...d-regulations/

Spoiler
            Think F1 has complicated rules? NASCAR announced some major changes and they’re pretty unusual.

It’s easy to quickly shoot down major rule changes, especially if they’re a bit different. NASCAR announced new regulations on Monday and they’re definitely unusual.

The new rules have been brought in across all three national championships, the Monster Energy Cup, Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck Series.

So, it’s a pretty big deal, but seems to have been met with a mixed response – a lot of fans aren’t liking what they hear, but the NASCAR drivers seem positive about the changes.

In basic terms, each race will be divided into three segments, with 10 minute gaps in between. Points will be awarded at the end of the first two sectors for the top 10, from 10 points down to one.

They will be included in the final race tally of points. Then, at the end of the final segment (so, the end of the race and chequered flag), the winner will get 40 points.

Second through to 35th will get points from 35 down to two, with 36 and lower getting one point. Each segment winner will get one playoff point and the overall winner gets five playoff points, which get carried into the 10-race playoff at the end of the season (what was the Chase).

The playoff points will be picked up all through the season and playoffs (being added to the driver’s reset total after race 26) through to the finale at Homestead-Miami where the four finalists will race for the win. The highest finisher will be the champion.

So, absolutely huge changes in the NASCAR race format and championship decider. In a way, it’ll reward consistent drivers or those who are fast through the race but don’t get the finishing result they deserve.

It’s hoped the new rules will shake up the racing and provide a better spectacle for the fans, as well as improving the experience for drivers.

The ‘playoff’ (no longer known as the Chase), will still begin from race 27 onwards with 16 drivers, those with the most wins and then the top-scoring non-winners.

The championship leader at the end of the normal 26-race section will be awarded ‘regular season champion’ and get 15 additional playoff points, with the rest of the top 10 also getting them on a 10 (for second) to one (for 10th) playoff point basis.

Simple right? Now go and lie down.

Comment

• Originally posted by madrid View Post
              http://www.b92.net/sport/automoto/f1...nav_id=1223297

Mene nervira sto se konstantno u komentarima nadje nekoliko ljudi koji pisu da treba svi da imaju isti bolid i tako bi kao bilo interesantnije. Pa u kom sportu sa rekvizitima toga ima.
              Nascar je najblizi tome. Nisu sva vozila bas ista ali su priblizna i nema dominacije jednog tima npr. u prosloj sezoni je pobedilo 7 razlicitih timova i 13 razlicitih vozaca a sampion se naravno ne zna do poslednje trke.
              Last edited by Sam Hornish Jr.; 24-01-17, 14:27.
              Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Retro F1 tech

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...ct-era-873918/

Comment

• Umro je Dzon Sertis, jedini koji je objedinio titulu u Motociklizmu u najjacoj klasi i titulu u Formuli 1.

Comment

• Pokoj mu duši, gospodin i legenda.

Comment

• WRC ludilo u novoj sezoni

Comment

• WRC postao ponovo zanimljiv

Comment

• 1 aprila pocinje nova sezona TCR-a. Duca preso u Alfa Romeo. Sta mislite koji su realni dometi, moze li do titule?

Comment

• Ako je Alfa i tu kao i na ulici (sa novim modelima) onda nema zime...

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...ites-back.html

Poduži i iskren intervju sa Bernijem nakon stupanja sa njegove višegodišnje funkcije.

Comment

• Todt - Razlike među timovima su prevelike, nadali smo se da će biti do jedne sekunde ove godine

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/243084/...e-too-big.html

Koliko je ostavio traga u Ferrariju, toliko me razočarava kao predsednik FIA. Ako imamo 3 tima koja ulažu stotine miliona evra, dva koji ulažu 50-60% koliko i ovi i sve ostale koji ulažu manje od 100 miliona - koja to logika kaže da će bolidi biti jako blizu jedni drugima?!?

Jedino što je dobro u vezi svega je što Brawn pokazuje zdravorazumsko razmišljanje u vezi ovih problema i želi da posveti neko vreme analizi i razmatranju problema pre nego što izađe sa predlozima rešenja...

Comment

Working...
                                X