• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchored by a Quality WR Corps, Ljuba Expects to Land Among the Elite

Draft Grade A-
    Proj Record 7-6
    Proj Finish 4

Draft Summary

Picking last overall in the opening round, Ljuba had a decent showing and put together a team that may be playoff caliber. They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early, using three of their first four selections to pick up wide receivers. That early positional investment helped to yield one of the most prolific foursomes of wide receivers in the league.

The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Bishop Sankey dropped to the 91st overall pick versus an ADP of 72.0.
    According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Kyle Rudolph in the 7th round (70th overall pick versus an ADP of 99.8 across all NFL.com leagues).
    Dez Bryant will bring extra value if SportKlubLeague has a PPR format, as he's projected to rank third in the NFL with 98 receptions.
    Watch your fantasy players' NFL games online!
    Haha koji retardi. Blizi sam oceni C, al ajde

Comment

• QB:Luck,Roeth.......er
      RB:Lynch,Bell,C.Johnson,Miller
      WR:Green,T.Smith,Boldin,Hillton,Wallace
      TE: Olsen,Clay
      K:Gould
      DEF:Cardinals

Ne izgleda ovo toliko lose, ali kad vidim druge timove, cini mi se da je ovaj najgori

Comment

• Originally posted by trigger View Post
        QB:Luck,Roeth.......er
        RB:Lynch,Bell,C.Johnson,Miller
        WR:Green,T.Smith,Boldin,Hillton,Wallace
        TElsen,Clay
        K:Gould
        DEF:Cardinals

Ne izgleda ovo toliko lose, ali kad vidim druge timove, cini mi se da je ovaj najgori
        Znaci ti si mi uzeo Bella
        Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Dam ti Bell-a ti meni McCoy-a

Comment

• QB: Kaep, Willson
            RB: Forte, Stacy, Steven Jackson, Terrance West, Woodhead
            WR: Nelson, Roddy White, DeSean Jackson, Amendola, Sanders
            TE: Cameron
            K: Matt Bryant
            DEF: Jets

Comment

Dam ti Bell-a ti meni McCoy-a
              Hahahhahahaah Slatko se nasmejah

Comment

• Originally posted by jevta1992 View Post
                Hahahhahahaah Slatko se nasmejah

Comment

• QB:Rodgers,Dalton
                  RB:McCoy,Ellington i od sutra Reggia Busha
                  WR:Crabtree,Cordarrelle Patterson,Cooper,Terrance Williams,Welkera necu da racunam do 4 kola
                  TE:Vernon Davis,Ladarius Green
                  K:Steven Hauschka
                  DEF:Kansas City Chiefs,Pittsburgh Steelers

Koliko ste se svi zajebali koji nemate Backup-ove za Kickera i za odbranu...

Comment

Mozda ali samo mozda da je u pitanju Adrian...

Comment

Koliko ste se svi zajebali koji nemate Backup-ove za Kickera i za odbranu...

Jbg, meni je takav bio plan. Prosle sezone sam uradio isto i dobro se pokazalo. E druga je prica sto su mi se neki igraci ugasili pred kraj sezone... jbm li im sve po spisku

Ovo sranje sa Welker-om mi odgovara. Sanders ce dobiti vise prostora
                      Last edited by powerslave; 03-09-14, 02:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powerslave View Post
                        Jbg, meni je takav bio plan. Prosle sezone sam uradio isto i dobro se pokazalo. E druga je prica sto su mi se neki igraci ugasili pred kraj sezone... jbm li im sve po spisku
                        Tek sam sad video tebi je kicker slobodan tek u 9 kolu a odbrana u 11...tako da sve zavisi sa kim igras u tom kolu...

Comment

• Nasao gde se nalazi.

ALTHOUGH THEY STRETCHED FOR SOME EARLY PICKS, SENNHEISER COULD BE POISED FOR DOMINATION

Draft Grade
                          A-
                          Proj Record
                          8-5
                          Proj Finish
                          DRAFT SUMMARY
                          After a strong showing from the fifth draft slot, Sennheiser is a team to keep an eye on, assembling a roster that has the ability to reach the postseason. Loading up elsewhere, they held back on picking a quarterback until the ninth round. Elsewhere on the roster, Sennheiser was able to land the highest-scoring combo of tight ends in the league.
                          If other NFL.com users are right, Cam Newton was a steal in the 9th round (85th overall pick versus an ADP of 51.8).
                          In the 5th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Michael Floyd was selected at pick number 45 versus an ADP of 77.5 across all NFL.com leagues.
                          Sennheiser had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
                          Last edited by Ricma; 03-09-14, 09:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricma View Post
                            Nasao gde se nalazi.
                            Kako ja da nadjem ovo???

Comment

Kako ja da nadjem ovo???
                              Kliknes na League, pa imas ispod cetvrto s desna pise draft recap, to je to

Comment

• Na kraju mi komp draftovao bolje nego sto bi sam, Megatron i Brady, za ostale me boli uvo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X