Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrkonjic treba da ostane dozivotni ministar jer je '96 samarao Srdjana Sapera.

Slobo slobodo

Evo ga Milovan brat upada klasika.

NAJJACI SU BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAA
    sigpic

Comment

DA GLUMIMO DZORDZA KLUNIJA HAHAHAHAHA MILOVAN GRUBO OD SAMOG STARTA HAHAHA
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

SKROMNI SRBIJANAC PECE RAKIJU!

Sutra da dodju marsovci 90% su za marsovce
        sigpic

Comment

ZITORADJA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ko god je tjerao ovaj narod da radi taj je ubijen
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

Prvi put gledam Andjusa, i vec mi se koci vilica od smeha.
              "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

hahaha otici ce nam emisija,a sad je u kolosjeku do kurca

#the return

Comment

Ziva objasnio o sistemu igre, keve mi !
                  Cuj prvi maj

Comment

ONI DIZU RUKE KAO OPSAJD JE HAHAHAHA
                    sigpic

Comment

Mnogo mi se svidja nacin na koji prica ovaj "trenerski bard" ,bas onako lezerno brat objasnjava

#the return

Comment

Video Milovana pre par dana u Vajatu- mrtav pijan u 3 ujutru cepa nesto tipa duplu gurmansku...

Comment

Svi prepisali pas igru od nas

OTAC NAJVECI!
                          sigpic

Comment

Andjus je sve znao.
                            "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

KAKO PLJUJE PO ANTARI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IRAN CAD SOMALIJA UGANDA HAHAHAHAHA
                              sigpic

Comment

Kako objasnio milovan o anticu hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaa gjbsadghhagaggagagavaggagagaggagaga pale se alarmi u spaniji i u belgiji na pomen antica i jankovica.
                                Cuj prvi maj

Comment

Working...
                                X