Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kada mi Radvanska otvori slem ko da me neko p......oce li je ko skloniti sa ovih centralnih terena
    sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

Obrisao cookiese na mozili opet isto
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Mene ubija protok jer varira nenormalno, poserem se u ADSL. Sranje je jedino sto ne mogu da namestim i na 300kb/s, al' da ide bez seckanja.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ajde Strumfe tako ti Strumfete i Velikog Strumfa
          Opaa brejk
          Last edited by pecaros; 26-08-13, 16:43.
          sigpic

Comment

Aleks vodila 2:0, a sad gubi 4:2.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Ajde mala Krunicka,imas srce veliko
              sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

izjednacila, ajmo Aleks
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Evans igra fantastican tenis

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Mene ubija protok jer varira nenormalno, poserem se u ADSL. Sranje je jedino sto ne mogu da namestim i na 300kb/s, al' da ide bez seckanja.
                    Ja furam i sliku-u-slici i ide bez problema, plus stats sa strane. Cini mi se da nije toliko do neta,
                    koliko do kompa, vidi u Task Manageru opterecenost procesora. Ako ide preko 75% onda je
                    normalno da ti dolazi do "seckanja", jer procesor ne stize da obradi podatke koje dobija.

Jbg, prenosi idu u full HD-u, bez mogucnosti smanjivanja. Nisu imali u vidu nase "trziste".
                    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Tomic dobio jedan set i vec se jadan zamorio
                      sigpic

Comment

Sve mu nesto tesko... na baustelu u Nemacku godinu dana. Da vidis posle kako bi igrao

Comment

Lopata u sake i bubice iz glave izlecu same.
                          sigpic

Comment

Evans Keiu drzi cas tenisa

A Kei i aTomik bi kao u buducnosti trebali da odlucuju GSove
                            Last edited by shminka; 26-08-13, 17:55.

Comment

Krunicka nije uspela
                              sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

Derbi cetvrtog kola Federer / Evans.......ili ipak Shminkin Robredo...ili pak Ramos....
                                sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X